Status
Not open for further replies.

max_demon

IM AS MAD AS HELL!!
Forums , but i will not make maistakes like those 2 i mean 1 brother

I will search for forums PR4 and above and spam there

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
lol. Even that happened in my website. One day someone posted a query and I was about to reply, I found someone else has replied him with a link. I found both had same IP address. :D

DigitDonz

Broken In
Dear digitianz can u forgive me, Actually the first time I joined this Forum, My UserName is 'ArunSmartKid' - if anyone can remember, I promise you that was the first time I was registering for a Forum after getting my first e-mail ID, After joining the Forum, I thought of advertising my blog out here (Actually I didn't know that was Spamming ) I just that any user will visit my blog when I post in digit Forum, then even after a couple of warning from digitianz I didn't understand what was happening! The next time I got Username 'Digit Donz' ( different from the current username ) and again banned. You know I felt too bad for ignoring me from digit forum - I had even actually wept, if u can believe :cry: . And the next time I registered as 'Digit Donz' and now I quiet feeling happy now - Also I have faced a problem for copy pasting other blog post to mine, I just thought who will know!!! - But caught for that and now I am writing my own post in my blog...

You know why am posting this.. All the above feelings and happiness happened to me b'coz of ye digit guys, thank you for making me understand of spamming by banning my 2 user accounts - And pls mods don't ban me again for making three users, I am doing well now and I love to be in this forum.. till the end of my life..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom