New version of Google Search to make it faster, more accurate

Status
Not open for further replies.

NewsBytes

In the zone
Google is by far the most popular search engine on the Web, with Yahoo and Bing being distant competitors. And just in case the latter two Davids were thinking of taking on Goliath, they will need a lot more in their arsenal now.

Google Search is set to undergo a revamp, although not cosmetically. The company had recently asked testers to try out a new version of the search engine, called Caffeine, that reportedly made it a lot faster and more accurate. 

Mashable has discovered that Caff...

To read the full news article, click here

amol48

Searching...
though it's good to see Google still innovating, but I feel the interface should change now. I am really bored of looking at that google screen everyday 15 min now :p

chesss

mera kutch nahi ho sakta
^which browser do you use?
you can easily change google's(or any other site) look using this

topgear

Super Moderator
Staff member
For me google's simple plain old look is just great. It just get the work done without any distraction

Here is the link for caffeine :p
*www.google.com/errors/caffeine/unavailable.html

We appreciate all the feedback from people who searched on our Caffeine sandbox.

Based on the success we've seen, we believe Caffeine is ready for a larger audience. Soon we will activate Caffeine more widely, beginning with one data center. This sandbox is no longer necessary and has been retired, but we appreciate the testing and positive input that webmasters and publishers have given.

So we may see it in action very soon :p

To know more about visit google's official webmaster central blog :p
*googlewebmastercentral.blogspot.com/2009/08/help-test-some-next-generation.html

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom