New Ultimate Extas Released

Status
Not open for further replies.

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
If you're running Windows Vista Ultimate and noticed two new Ultimate Extras have shown up on Windows Update - don't worry, your eyes do not deceive! Today we released two new Ultimate Extras: Windows Sound Schemes and Windows DreamScene Content Pack #3.

Windows Sound Schemes is a pack of 2 new sound schemes for Windows Vista: Glass and Pearl. For more details on the Windows Sound Schemes - click here. Brandon tells me his favorite sound scheme is the Glass scheme.

Windows DreamScene Content Pack #3 brings you 3 new DreamScenes for your Windows Vista desktop. For more information on Windows DreamScene - click here. Here is a small preview of the new DreamScenes in Content Pack #3:
Source

*windowsvistablog.com/photos/windows_experience_images/images/497740/secondarythumb.aspx *windowsvistablog.com/photos/windows_experience_images/images/497742/secondarythumb.aspx *windowsvistablog.com/photos/windows_experience_images/images/497744/secondarythumb.aspx

Pat

Beyond Smart
Wow! They are releasing a sound pack and some themes as extras! Woaaah..Its worth spending 100$ extra(maybe 50) for the ultimate edition!!

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP
Really i feel there should be MORE extras for ultimate users
There are more new Ultimate Extras are coming in near future. I blogged about the complete list long time back at my website but Microsoft asked to remove it: :|

UltimatePC.com: New Home for Windows Ultimate Exclusives from Microsoft

abhinandh

Proud to be Linux
There are more new Ultimate Extras are coming in near future. I blogged about the complete list long time back at my website but Microsoft asked to remove it: :|

UltimatePC.com: New Home for Windows Ultimate Exclusives from Microsoft

^^why they don't like publicity or whether they doubt themselves whether they will be releasing them or not.

but releasing a few sounds and videos as "extras" seems ridiculous.

OP
iMav

iMav

The Devil's Advocate
^^why they don't like publicity or whether they doubt themselves whether they will be releasing them or not.

theres gonna be more to come ultimatepc.com is a site dedicated to vista ultimate goodies, i am hoping that there will be some more nice stuff

Vishal Gupta

Microsoft MVP

They asked to remove because they didnt want to make the list public at that moment. But don't worry there is more to come in coming days, so stay tuned. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom