New to android - Few doubts !!

Hi All,

Finally got Neo V ( first android device ) and sandisk 16 gb card to go with it.

As Im new to android , not too sure on most of the things , so any help would be very helpful.

1. Got a 2gb card along with a phone , so If i want to use the 16gb card for the phone should i just copy all the contents of the 2gb card to the 16gb one ( saw lot of folders in the 2gb card)

2.Went thro the thread of must have apps ( which was very helpful) and also googled to find some of the must have apps. But when I checked most of them are paid ones ( to name a few Beautiful widgets , Tapatalk , xdapremium to name a few ). So everyone here pays for all those apps or is there anyway to download them free

3.Also If im goin to download games for my mobile ,say cricet or fifa should i download the game data to my PC - > transfer to sd card or do I have to follow any other method.Also should there be separate folders created for games, music or should I just copy it all to the SD card.

4. Planning to get WIFI connection this weekend ( have broadband now ) so If i change it to Wifi will I see decreased net speed for my PC , as a fast connection for my PC is a must and cannot compromise on that. Also will a modem be connected to my PC in WIFI or will everything be wireless?

Some of these questions might seem stupid to many of the people here , but as Im new to android just wanted to be sure on these things.

Thanks in advance !!

Sarath

iDota
1. Just put the 16GB card. No need to copy anything. (Unless you have pics or songs that you might want to copy). The same folders will be created by Android again by itself.

2. Some are on offer. Periodically Android market has offers. I bought many for just Rs.5 each. Contd...

3. Just download it to your phone directly. No need of a PC.

4. If you are downloading something on the phone or PC , each will effect the other obviously. Yes, if you are downloading something on your phone. No, if nothing is downloading on your phone.
Modem will not be connected to your PC but yes to save money you can connect it with a LAN cable. Otherwise you will have to buy a Wifi Adapter for your PC also if you want it to be wireless.

Top Bottom