NOPE....
but he got busted :p
Shame Shame Puppy Shame !! | Nikhil Pai Blogs

a simple app called phpfox made the whole thing :p

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^ that nikhil pai guy is awesome hes a great cartonist and the one of the master mind of a food reviewing of mangalore

Exactly this boy did get toooo much attention! Like interviewed by press :lol:

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
ok here is what I did. :p

My first doubt was which CMS/script/tool he has used to do it build the website..

I went through the script files of the site.. those were professionally build.. no way a kid can do that, I could not identify the framework he was using as there was not much information available in the source pages , I checked the whois details, but it was masked.

I checked couple of Free social media tools available but none of them matched.
as I couldn't identify the exact tool used to create his website, I couldn't accuse him of using a tool/framework.

and thanks to the link posted above .. I now know its phpfox ;)

I would say that the boy went too far about publicity. I still do appreciate he managed to customize and host the application, cause I have seen many developers finding it difficult to host their own projects in a web host. so kudos to him.

OP
theserpent

theserpent

Firecracker to the moon
^^Well i agree with you.But Why did the media without having any knowledge have to make a big hype about it??
They are so many other kids who have/Had done great things at his age.But there not interviewed or anything.But they silently continue there work??

hjthegeek

Broken In
It is a phpfox v3 powered site, I know because I develop for it. You will find kids these day making a site with phpfox or social engine and then brag that they made it. It just took an hour to set it up. The process goes as follows:

1. Upload all the files through ftp
2. Chmod file permissions
3. Make a database and start installation procedure.
4. Make the customization like change the theme, name, logo and then brag I made it. :lol:

NO OFFENCE INTENDED.

Top Bottom