New server

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Well last few days I wasn't able to access TDF (on BSNL broadband) and today I thought there's something wrong. I tried proxyip and it opened! So, after being a regular member after so many years, TDF suddenly becomes inaccessible to me? Well i also see the new sign "we are shifted to new server". Could this be the issue? Can it be solved? I'd really like to be able to access this forum without proxy.

Vyom

The Power of x480
Staff member
Admin
Hi everyone... specially Forum admins...
Yeah.. the forum is working on a turbo boost :)
Been experiencing the "fastness" from quite a few days, but wanted to confirm the stability, and it sure is out of the Beta phase now :toast:

Godspeed ;)

PS: Enjoyed witnessing the fight between ico and Raaabo b/w double post :fencing: :-D

gameranand

Living to Play
It works faster than before. But theme needs a change. Its kinda old and boring please change if you can. Well I am not going anywhere even if you don't change theme. Love this forum very active and most importantly helpful. Members are friendly even to a new one like me.

vineet369 said:
Enjoyed witnessing the fight between ico and Raaabo b/w double post
Me too. :p :D

a_medico

Chillum Baba
Well last few days I wasn't able to access TDF (on BSNL broadband) and today I thought there's something wrong. I tried proxyip and it opened! So, after being a regular member after so many years, TDF suddenly becomes inaccessible to me? Well i also see the new sign "we are shifted to new server". Could this be the issue? Can it be solved? I'd really like to be able to access this forum without proxy.

Update - It opened with proxy browsing today (almost after 10 days maybe)! Hope it stays this way.

Top Bottom