New server

drumster

Broken In
phpBB isn't better. vBulletin is actually the best. A better theme would certainly do. :) This dull theme was actually created by me to keep the server load low because it is very light.

Atleast a better theme then - better theme does not necessarily mean higher resources - I am sure there are light themes available out there with a slightly better layout and softer colors..

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Atleast a better theme then - better theme does not necessarily mean higher resources - I am sure there are light themes available out there with a slightly better layout and softer colors..
Not in my hands as I'm not the one who has access to the server.

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
So have all the problems been sorted out now? ico talk to me about the theme... we need to fix that. Will also look into VB4, but no concrete promises, since I still don't see the need for it just yet.

Oh and remember to let me/ico know of any existing bugs...

testing double-post

Fail. testing again

---------- Post added 19-02-2011 at 05:36 PM ----------

testing new double-post

---------- Post added 19-02-2011 at 05:37 PM ----------

testing the double post again

----------

changing the spacer type

Last edited:

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
Sticking with original spacer

---------- Post added 19-02-2011 at 05:38 PM ----------

yeah i prefer this one ico

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
hehehehe we're not letting each other test by posting at the same time

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

Muhahahahahahahaha

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
lol again

---------- Post added at 05:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:39 PM ----------

you win

Raaabo

The Dark Lord
Staff member
Admin
is that bergkamp in your avatar?

---------- Post added at 05:40 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:40 PM ----------

cant see it properly

OP
skeletor

skeletor

Chosen of the Omnissiah
Have a look at this post: *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/community-discussions/132803-we-going-under-revamp-7.html#post1335505

The way the advertisements are implemented on the right (for guests and non-active members), it breaks a couple of things.

Top Bottom