New Phone suggest please

arian29

In the zone
My friend is coming from Singapore.. i have asked him to bring a phone for me. i am confused a bit here. i have in mind the blackberry 9810, 9860, nokia E7.. please suggest any other good option comparable to these.

Soumik

Padawan
From your options, it seems you need a business mobile. If you have the budget, go for the new BB torch. Else if you can get it somewhere... N950 from Nokia.. :D
Anyways... mention your budget and need. Only then we can suggest something nice for you. :)

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Nokia ia phasing out symbian.. so should i go for nokia phones ?? n hows the desire Z from HTC
@aroraanant budget is 30k max. in singapore things are gonna be cheaper that in here so expecting better models in that price range.
@Soumik maybe yes.. if i get the bb or the n7 ill be replacing my current BB Bold with it..

aroraanant

Explorer
Nokia ia phasing out symbian.. so should i go for nokia phones ?? n hows the desire Z from HTC
@aroraanant budget is 30k max. in singapore things are gonna be cheaper that in here so expecting better models in that price range.

I will not suggest u to go for nokia
and desire z is available in India for around 17k,go for it only if u want a slider qwerty in android another there are more and better options available.
if ur budget is 30k then u can get iphone 4S for around 30-32k from singapore so u should go for that.

OP
A

arian29

In the zone
Iphone 4s for over a lakh on ebay.. :shock::shock::shock::shock:
*img9.imageshack.us/img9/7072/43486936.jpg
*img853.imageshack.us/img853/5903/aa2i.jpg

Top Bottom