New PC configuration

whitestar_999

Super Moderator
Staff member
just some additional info.current mechanical hard discs can not even fully utilize sata I(1.5gbps).only SSD can fully utilize sata II/sata III.also onboard raid implementation is inferior to dedicated raid cards & even software raid is considered as better by many compared to onboard raid.
*superuser.com/questions/313434/onboard-raid-vs-software-raid

OP
V

viraj

Broken In
hi Digit team,

thanks for your feedback,

how to find the authentication of the PC product when buying from the lamington road, mumbai.

Thanks

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
^^ go for shops like ITWares & PrimeABGB. Tell them that config is given by Digit Forum members. also ask them to open the components before you. you'll get the real item only just check that if you ask for Corsair PSU, you are getting exactly that PSU only and not the older model (non V2). same for ram & others. for any other query, post here.

OP
V

viraj

Broken In
hi Digit team,

the cabinet provide my you in the below thread is
NZXT Source 210 Elite
and the Zebronics Pine Computer Cabinet Case
but both have only one fan for exhaust in the rear
i need atleast more two at the side
because in my home i dont have a AC or cooler and in the summer it is lot more humid and i stay near the costal line

hence please assist
Thanks
Viraj

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
you don't need so many exhaust fan. even without AC, 2 fan is sufficient for most. 1 as intake and another one as exhaust. The NZXT Source already have 2 fan so that should be enough else buy a 120mm fan for ~300.

Souro_Ray

In the zone
Easiest way to identify whether the Corsair CX430 is a V1 or V2 model is the box it comes packaged in. The older CX430 V1 came in a coloured box, similar to what the GS, TX, HX and AX series of PSU's come in. The newer CX430 V2 comes in a plain brown cardboard box with the black outlined picture of the PSU on the cover. Also, the CX430 V2 is 80 Plus Certified. Check for that when buying...

Top Bottom