New Motherboard

Status
Not open for further replies.

anubisX

Journeyman
Hello guys, yesterday my IP35-E f#@%ked up and I'm going to get a new board. The LED on the mobo is lit but the processor is not responsing and nothing is happening. So, I'm going to Tirupati today to get it repaired. I'm planning to buy a new board and my budget is 8-9K. Interested in MSI / Asus / Intel / EVGA. Config is in the signature. Which will be the best buy in that budget ? I really want something that has no issues like IP35E.

mahesh

naughty boy :) :)
i think these are good mobo ----

MSI P45 NEO3 FR
Gigabyte GA-EP45C-DS3R
Asus P5Q Pro

The Sorcerer

oh wow...Xenforo!!!
I am using p5q, rest assured to stay away from it if you are looking for a complete out of the box performance. P45 has a really thin pcb board so best if you ditch that as well. gigabyte make good motherboards. Biostar i45 is a fantastic FSB OC motherboard which I dont see being talked about over here for some odd reason. Its distributed by abacus peripherals. If you want, lynx-india can ship it to you.

OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
I think I had P45NEO and P5Q in mind. My budget is 10K now. Need a board that can give me a good service for 3 years, no problems, no glitches (impossible, I know), runs like hell :D. Not like IP35 (6 months and gone). What about EVGA nForce 750i SLI FTW , really don't like Biostar / Gigabyte (friends had lot of problems).
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
Will be buying today, so need suggestions now :)

Last edited:
OP
anubisX

anubisX

Journeyman
Haven't bought the mobo. Tirupati checked the mobo was just fine, problem was with the SMPS so got the Tagan 600W. The mobo runs fine in there but whenever I come back home, the CPU fan stops working. What the hack !!! Checked the processor on another board and it runs fine. Now the mobo and proc are working but whenever I install 3 OS and change the boot sequence, everything gets deleted. No partitions, no files, nothing !!! What is the problem ??? Is there any fault with the Mobo ??? I'm suspecting that the proccy is also damaged too..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom