New Logitech Z-906@13K (1 day left)

MegaMind

Human Spambot
Just came across this sale, thought might be helpful for some.

Z906-Logitech 5.1 Speaker System, Surround Sound(THX certified) 2 Yr Warranty

Deal closes on 29 Dec, 2011 1:41:17 PM

P.S: Ordered 1 for my bro.

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
dear megamind, thanks very much for the greatest info.

- the info is very enticing. but is it safe to buy from ebay ?
- and i saw there is no of different listing of the same product in varied price (14.8k, 12.990k etc) and that too with shipping rates while this 13k is free shipping. Why So !
- Is it good to purchase such a delicate, sensitive and heavy thing like speaker online ?
- what's the actual price of the system. saw 17k at SMC INT.

pls guide me. i am nervous and in hurry.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
- the info is very enticing. but is it safe to buy from ebay ?
- Is it good to purchase such a delicate, sensitive and heavy thing like speaker online ?
- what's the actual price of the system. saw 17k at SMC INT.

I've been using ebay.in for a long time. Just look at the seller's rating & feedback.

Yes, it is.

Price varies depending on location, don't know much on this. The cheapest i can find in chennai is 16K..

If u are planning on getting this, order it ASAP..

P.S: Placed the order yesterday@ 4PM & the seller has shipped the package by 7PM.:)

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
Thanks. Ok. I Think to get one, though i dont have a proper pc and soundcard right now. i can use it with LCD, DVD and laptop. later i will use it with PC, xonar dx.

by which courier he sent ? i live @ bbsr. hope, the transport wont damage the speakers. :)

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^Shipped through bluedart...

Sellers location : Nagpur. Its far from my location than yours...

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
But how to wall-mount this? It doesn't look to be very easy like hammering a nail and mount.

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
@Skud,
wallmount for z906

Home Theatre Speaker wall Mount for 2.1,5.1& 7.1 Systems | eBay

Will have look for it locally..

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
So, another 4k. Hmmm... I guess Edifier S550 will save me some headache, if not cash. BTW, how is infibeam? Reliable?

OP
MegaMind

MegaMind

Human Spambot
^^2.3K for the wall mount brackets(6 pcs)..

Infibeam is good.. Ordered a philips mp3 player for my cousin, received in a week..

gurujee

Can't Talk. In The Zone.
while checkiing whether ebay accept sbi maestro debit card, i came across this wonderful info. icing on the cake

Get 10% off on all purchases on ebay.in with your Maestro® or MasterCard® Debit Card

Skud

Super Moderator
Staff member
This was a relisting. May be it will come back again if they have some units left.

Top Bottom