New Laptop from US

Status
Not open for further replies.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
@senthil...

Dont bother about any at all if u want...

Buy a sager laptop..theya re fully customisable..i have a frnd who uses one and hes brilliantly happy abt the purchase...

*www.sagernotebook.com/default.php

and they have some realy good offers going on and off.. check if ur sister and get one with a offer...

they ahve lots of advantages than other notebooks... like upgrading RAM and HDD without voiding ur warranty also... like a desktop... or dont know if they are only on high end ones... but check it out.. u will be very happy abt it...

and what more..a imported piece shld always means exclusivity... :) ..bling factor is a must. so if u want a change from mass produced brands heres is ur chance..

OP
SenthilAnandh

SenthilAnandh

Lost,But not yet defeated
@senthil, forget about those 4, check this one: *www.pcmag.com/article2/0,1895,2331758,00.asp

HP HDX16T

This laptop is given editor's choice by pcmag and it looks stunning too with fullsized keypad with numberpad.

Thanks, But the 4th option seems to have all the above mentioned specs and blue. The missing thing is fingerprint reader(as i dont need it) and some processing power. I can save 150$ by choosing the 4th one.

@senthil...

Dont bother about any at all if u want...

Buy a sager laptop..theya re fully customisable..i have a frnd who uses one and hes brilliantly happy abt the purchase...

*www.sagernotebook.com/default.php

and they have some realy good offers going on and off.. check if ur sister and get one with a offer...

they ahve lots of advantages than other notebooks... like upgrading RAM and HDD without voiding ur warranty also... like a desktop... or dont know if they are only on high end ones... but check it out.. u will be very happy abt it...

and what more..a imported piece shld always means exclusivity... :) ..bling factor is a must. so if u want a change from mass produced brands heres is ur chance..

Thnaks dude. But what about the reliability of laptop. Is sagar is available in india. What about warrenty in India? Cos HP,acer,dell,Toshiba provide international warrenty.

m-jeri

Caballero de Real Madrid
damn man...

its sager ... not sagar.....

the thing is VERY reliable... my fnd bought it abt 6 months ago..its a 24*t on machine...hes staying as a PG....no other PC.... its very reliable...

but no gurantee in india.... i think their RMA is u send it to them and they return it back on their cost...

i think when a think is bought to india on repair terms..that is in declaration no customs...

even international warranty is 1 year...those times...nothing much will happen...

OP
SenthilAnandh

SenthilAnandh

damn man...

its sager ... not sagar.....

the thing is VERY reliable... my fnd bought it abt 6 months ago..its a 24*t on machine...hes staying as a PG....no other PC.... its very reliable...

but no gurantee in india.... i think their RMA is u send it to them and they return it back on their cost...

i think when a think is bought to india on repair terms..that is in declaration no customs...

even international warranty is 1 year...those times...nothing much will happen...

But still I can get 1 year warranty right. Sager may have great gaming laptop but without warranty I cant justify it to my sister. Sorry Guys. no offence.

amitava82

MMO Addict
Thnaks dude. But what about the reliability of laptop. Is sagar is available in india. What about warrenty in India? Cos HP,acer,dell,Toshiba provide international warrenty.
No international warranty from Sager. ASUS gives 2 years International Warranty. Your call.

OP
SenthilAnandh

SenthilAnandh

Thanks Guys. I am going to order the fourth one during thanks giving day and will receive in december. Thanks for your advice guys.

OP
SenthilAnandh

SenthilAnandh

Guys I have one more in the list. If yes for this means, I have to cancel the other order so please suggest immediately. Thanks,

*www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8897599&type=product&id=1212192365280

EDIT: FIXED*www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage....=1212192365280

*explore.toshiba.com/laptops/q...X305/X305-Q701

Thanks.

Last edited:
OP
SenthilAnandh

SenthilAnandh

Guys I have one more in the list. If yes for this means, I have to cancel the other order so please suggest immediately. Thanks,

*www.bestbuy.com/site/olspage.jsp?skuId=8897599&type=product&id=1212192365280

EDIT: FIXED

*explore.toshiba.com/laptops/q...X305/X305-Q701

Thanks.

Guys please advice on this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom