New Laptop For Collage

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
I am thinking to get the Macbook Air 13 2013 Instead as the weight and battery life is a major factor at college !!

That's a great choice too... Btw, make sure that the software you would be needing in your course is supported in the Mac... And, try getting a decent 30k lappy too for gaming as college and hostel life is made for gaming!!! :-D
P.S.: That's if you are against Boot Camp... You could dual boot windows too, but don't know how effectively games run then... :-?

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
Thinking Of That too + If Gaming Will Take Over Portability then I Would Get The y500 and give the Air To Dad & the New Air Is almost 10k-12k cheaper than the old ones !!

powerhoney

Cyborg Agent
Thinking Of That too + If Gaming Will Take Over Portability then I Would Get The y500 and give the Air To Dad & the New Air Is almost 10k-12k cheaper than the old ones !!

Btw, could you link me the new air??? I mean, the online store page??? :-?

OP
Ayuclack

Ayuclack

*qwich.in
One problem guys my college is giving hp probook 4440s for free ...is it good enough for 6 month use....or anything... I am thing to sell if off asap and get a new gpu for my pc from that price..

Top Bottom