New in Box transcend 1 GB memory stik

Status
Not open for further replies.

qams

Terminator 202
Do u know that in Nehru Place, New Delhi
2 GB Transcend is of 700/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.
1 GB Transcend is of 400/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.
2 GB SanDisk is of 750/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.

great_manish

Journeyman
lolzzz.....somebody needs to teach these guys the difference b/w ram and pen drives......

memory stick means ram modules......

1gb transcend pendrive would cost rs. 450 with bill n warranty....ram would cost much more than that....

wizrulz

GUNNING DOWN TEAMS
qams said:
Do u know that in Nehru Place, New Delhi
2 GB Transcend is of 700/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.
1 GB Transcend is of 400/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.
2 GB SanDisk is of 750/- bucks only with Bill+VAT.

*www.smileyhut.com/laughing/roflmao3.gif

great_manish said:
lolzzz.....somebody needs to teach these guys the difference b/w ram and pen drives......

memory stick means ram modules......

1gb transcend pendrive would cost rs. 450 with bill n warranty....ram would cost much more than that....

good one... [:D]

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I don't know about you people but Sony calls their mini storages Memory Sticks ... and that's exactly what he means, removable disk drives.

great_manish

Journeyman
wizrulz said:
u mean DDR ram :confused:

d00d....this is what i was pointing to wen i said....mem stick means ram modules.....i forgot to give the exclamation marks.....

@qwertymaniac....everbdy knows that sony makes Memory Stick......one cannot sell trancend pen drives by the name of Memory Stick........

Last edited:

QwertyManiac

Commander in Chief
I didn't say they were selling Memory Sticks, I only meant his possible implication. And a 1 GB RAM at 800/- with lifetime warranty seems only a fool's dream to me.

src2206

In the zone
Hi desai_amogh

I think you should get to know the current prices of memory sticks. In Kolkata Transcend 2GB is also available for Rs.700+VAT as in Delhi. So I hope the same prices are prevailing in all the Metro cities and the smaller cities it may cost you another 50/- or 100/- more.

So your asking price is way too unrealistic.

Sorry, pal.

kooabs03

Banned
great_manish said:
d00d....this is what i was pointing to wen i said....mem stick means ram modules.....i forgot to give the exclamation marks.....

@qwertymaniac....everbdy knows that sony makes Memory Stick......one cannot sell trancend pen drives by the name of Memory Stick........
dood... do u know the cost of 1GB Transcend RAM? 1800/- for DDR2 and 3200/- for DDR1.

great_manish

Journeyman
^^d00d.....i am well aware of the prices.....its just a confusion...whether the guy who started this thread wanted to sell a pendrive or a ram module....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom