New Headsets for mobile & mp3 player!!

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
So i broke my headphones which came boxed with my Transcend MP3 player so i am in need of new ones. I tried out the new earpods which come with iPhone 5. The sound is really good with good beats but the volume up/down and play/pause keys are not working with it. I also tried them with my HTC explorer where the play/pause and answer/end keys work but volume up/down doesn't work. But it doesn't matter as i don't mind when i am using it with the cell phone. So, i'm down to these choices:

1. Skullcandy S2SBFY-033 Smokin Bud Mic In-the-ear Headset - Skullcandy: Flipkart.com

2. Apple MD827ZM/A In-the-ear Headset with Remote and Mic - Apple: Flipkart.com.

Budget not more than 2000/- INR. So, suggestions??? and also mention if any of you have seen some good headsets like these working properly with HTC Explorer.

shreymittal

Being Human
So i broke my headphones which came boxed with my Transcend MP3 player so i am in need of new ones. I tried out the new earpods which come with iPhone 5. The sound is really good with good beats but the volume up/down and play/pause keys are not working with it. I also tried them with my HTC explorer where the play/pause and answer/end keys work but volume up/down doesn't work. But it doesn't matter as i don't mind when i am using it with the cell phone. So, i'm down to these choices:

1. Skullcandy S2SBFY-033 Smokin Bud Mic In-the-ear Headset - Skullcandy: Flipkart.com

2. Apple MD827ZM/A In-the-ear Headset with Remote and Mic - Apple: Flipkart.com.

Budget not more than 2000/- INR. So, suggestions??? and also mention if any of you have seen some good headsets like these working properly with HTC Explorer.

Throw them out of your mind and get SOUNDMAGIC E10 eyes closed

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
Look good!! can you guys send me links to trusted places to buy them?? They are out of stock almost everywhere :(

5fusion

Journeyman
Throw them out of your mind and get SOUNDMAGIC E10 eyes closed
:thumbs: E10M is the mic version.

you can also check "Sony MH1C" if flat j-cords doenst annoy you as recently these were picking up a lot of attention and reviews seem to be too good. some say its as good as earphones twice its price. i was eyeing on them but upgraded to something else.
mh1c-- ORIGINAL SONY SMART HEADSET MH-1C REMOTE SMARTKEY for XPERIA S,U,P,SOLA,GO MH1C | eBay
reviews- Sony MH1C Black Livesound Hi-Fi Stereo In-Ear Headphones Reviews
but be careful there are two versions of it, old one is MH1 and new one is MH1C out of which only mh1c seems to work with new phones. if you are getting this ask the seller about your phone compatibility.

though i would say go safe way with E10m as i know how good they sound and its tried and tested by members here and all like them:wink:. mh1c could just be another option if you dont find e10.

Last edited:

5fusion

Journeyman
Dude E10 is way batter from E10M because of the cable that is used in E10M its a rubberized wire similar to ES18 and where in E10 we get metallic intangible one it have far more superior quality (E10)
read above OP needs a headset not regular iem.
metallic cable?? ..its called braided cable which goes more stiffer than the normal rubbery one but does tend to have some microphonics. sure new version of e10 may seem more durable but as i said he needs headset(earphone/headphone with inline mic). So e10M is the one:wink:.

shreymittal

Being Human
metallic cable??:lol: ..its called braided cable which goes more stiffer than the normal rubbery one but does tend to have some microphonics. sure new version of e10 may seem more durable but as i said he needs headset(earphone/headphone with inline mic). So e10M is the one:wink:.

Yeah sorry for that metallic cable i dint know that its called braided cable. thanks for the info

5fusion

Journeyman
@shreymittal ..hey mate just want to know the one you got is the new version? if yes from where? got the news that e30s are also upgraded to new cable. i'll give my old e30 to my bro and get d new ones..but dont know if its available here yet:|.

shreymittal

Being Human
@shreymittal ..hey mate just want to know the one you got is the new version? if yes from where? got the news that e30s are also upgraded to new cable. i'll give my old e30 to my bro and get d new ones..but dont know if its available here yet:|.

yup i got the new one's from smc international see in my sign i have uploaded my e10 pics just check them out

OP
justme101

justme101

" It'S iN tHe GaMe..."
metallic cable?? ..its called braided cable which goes more stiffer than the normal rubbery one but does tend to have some microphonics. sure new version of e10 may seem more durable but as i said he needs headset(earphone/headphone with inline mic). So e10M is the one:wink:.

Yes! i need a headsets for use with calls as well. But these are also out of stock..so any place to find them???

Top Bottom