New Gamin PC [Very tight on budget]

Status
Not open for further replies.
OP
A

atish

Broken In
hmm biostar tp35d3-a7 reviews says that It is very unstable, sometime only a section of mobo powers up and its DDR3 ONLY.. Is there any reliable mobo ?? OR is there any good AMD + Mobo combination for 4-5K ??

johnjjx

Ambassador of Buzz
Oops its tp35d2-a7 sorry. Best stable overclkin board is abit ip35-e fr 5.4k. Check reviews;-).

OP
A

atish

Broken In
Is it stable ?? I will not OC more than 2.5-2.8 Ghz and will my Asus P5GZ-MX be able to OC ?? itz 800 MHZ fsb.

basically can anyone tell me till what speed will the following let me OC the proccy :-

Asus P5GZ-MX
Biostar 7050V-M7

Last edited:

mavihs

Techie By Heart
Sry buddy but antibiotic is too gud looking I am building a better looking PC than mavihs (he was my classmate). Will look for Aoc 19" then thanx guyz. Will try to get more cash by selling the usless mobo and cabinet I have.
i don't think u'll be able 2 make 1 better than mine with so less budget! !!!!!!:D:D

OP
A

atish

Broken In
i don't think u'll be able 2 make 1 better than mine with so less budget! !!!!!!:D:D

Dude I'll have a gfx card.... and with me opting now for a CRT I can go for 2 GIG RAM now anyways intel pwns AMD :) BTW I can pimp up my windows so beautifully that even Bill Gates would want to add my version as a new version:D And..... its not the money that only matters, I have always treated my PC's with greatcare wether it be a wipro or ezeebee [the ezeebee was a real sh*t desktops I had in the past]that It gives me its best performance.

The 610i may achieve some decent score but u can't expect same results with 945.

And what's wrong in BIOSTAR TP35D2-A7?

costly

Last edited:
P

paranj

stop being jealous of each other or try to pwn each other. Listen for ur budget u can get a Biostar-TP35D2-a7 so u can overclock ur proccy well. 2GB DDR2 667MHz RAM from Kingston Value series.a MSI 8600GT 256MB with a 160gig HDD from Seagate. Get a AOC 19" monitor. this is what i suggest. otherwise its upto u . as much as i have read, u r just confusing urself and others so its better u choose on the basis of what has been posted. ;)

OP
A

atish

Broken In
There is a rason for going for CRT, I have been on LCD for many years now and I have the problem of jagged edged on low resolution, but on CRT ( I have played in a cyber cafe and mavihs's house Its was clear even at low resolution ).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom