New Game for you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uranium

Broken In
Still stupefied by it.
Can't figure out what to write in there.
A PM would be nice. XD

Last edited:

phillipe

Right off the assembly line
yes i do, but i don't now how i can find the four images (four season images) to overlap them. so i tried to use your finished image and overlapped them a few times. but finaly i found no useful word to enter the next level.

Uranium

Broken In
Rollercoaster said:
me tooooooo

@uranium - dude nice nick. for that u gotta do some shortcut with keyboard

Thanks mate.
It's funny that I'm stuck on lv18 since I live in New York and I've put in every neighborhood name I could, but no luck.

Last edited:

Gazza

Re: Lvl 19

So, many of us are stuck at the final level. It can be achieved as some have already reached the goal.

.png files can contain much textual information hidden in their own source code and meta's. I have tried interpreting the image with pngcheck, pngmeta, IIC viewer etc but I am not familiar with these tools and may not be using them correctly.

I hope this is not leading us down the wrong road but perhaps some of you may be able to interigate the image 'hidden text' source code to prove if the answer lies within?

If a picture paints a thousand words, Then why can't I paint you?
Because the thousand words are hidden inside the picture ??????? :confused:

Rollercoaster

-The BlacKCoaT Operative-
like stegnography!!!

but i dont think so as the rules say that basic knowlidge is req and that stuff is heavy duty. i think it has to be some audio file name.. but who knows..

phillipe

Rollercoaster said:
a hint -> seasons greetings :)

that sucks! i'm from germany, i don't know any season greeting (happy holyday, happy xmas). level 17 makes me very stupified :confused:

Rollercoaster

ok big hint -> season names

Last edited:

Amnia

Yay, I can post!

I am stuck on 19 also. Here is my thought.

The clue is:
"Listen the pic.."

The only pictures that can be listened to are movies. So I am thinking maybe the file suffix we want is not an image file like jpg or png, or an audio file like mp3 or wav, but rather a video format like the videos we see on google video perhaps.

Over at the hinti.org forum one of the responses was that he could not understand what the asian girl was saying. Perhaps he knows she is asian because he was playing the file in windows media player and could see that she was asian.

There is another clue about the answer being a folder. The question is this: Is the video file we want in a folder, or does the video file asian girl tell us the name of the folder to look in and there is another file like index.html that is the answer.

These are just some thoughts. Perhaps together we can solve this one. Good luck.

If anyone out there has already solved this one and would like to give us a little hint to move us along it would be much appreciated!

Best Regards,
-Amnia

phillipe

Rollercoaster said:
ok big hint -> season names

i don't know why but this hint was useful. my fault was that i only typed the season names with .jpg, .png and so on. so i thought that this is not the solution. thanks a lot... i'm so lucky to be in level 18 :p

phillipe

Amnia said:
Yay, I can post!

I am stuck on 19 also. Here is my thought.

The clue is:
"Listen the pic.."

The only pictures that can be listened to are movies. So I am thinking maybe the file suffix we want is not an image file like jpg or png, or an audio file like mp3 or wav, but rather a video format like the videos we see on google video perhaps.

Over at the hinti.org forum one of the responses was that he could not understand what the asian girl was saying. Perhaps he knows she is asian because he was playing the file in windows media player and could see that she was asian.

There is another clue about the answer being a folder. The question is this: Is the video file we want in a folder, or does the video file asian girl tell us the name of the folder to look in and there is another file like index.html that is the answer.

These are just some thoughts. Perhaps together we can solve this one. Good luck.

If anyone out there has already solved this one and would like to give us a little hint to move us along it would be much appreciated!

Best Regards,
-Amnia

i renamed the file to .mp3 and played it. the voice, maybe yui the j-pop artist, said "feel my soul". feel my soul is a song from this artist released 02.23.2005. and " if a picture...blabla" is a song by the artist "bread". maybe these ist useful to pass the level. by the way i don't find a answer.

Rollercoaster

i am at the same problem..
cant understand what she is saying
sounds like
feel my sorrow or fear my sorrow but cant get to the answer

Amnia

grrr..

renaming that file to .mp3 was the first thing i tried and it failed to play with windows media player and it failed to play in musicmatch.

thank you Phillipe for the information.

i downloaded WinAMP (free mp3 player) and the files plays just fine.

So to recap:
1. Take this file: *freedom.altroz.net/images/lv19.png
2. Save it to your computer but change its name to lv19.mp3
3. and play it in an mp3 player that can play it such as WinAMP

Now I am stuck again. When I play the file it indeed is an asian woman's voice and I can't figure out what she is saying. Possible choices:

feed my sorrow
fear my sorrow
feel my sorrow
feed my soul
fear my soul
feel my soul

Is that the name of a folder? Is that the name of a file? Is that a clue to something else? Hmmm.. Any ideas would be much appreciated..

I'm feel let down by altroz that the mp3 file he created would not play in my two players (older computer), making me bang my head against a wall for a week. I am sure I am not the only player who tried this first without success due to older mp3 playing software.

Thank you again Phillipe.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom