New Game for you......

Status
Not open for further replies.

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
can't see this thread go deserted like this..........

c'mon guys, try harder.....

only catch phrase i am thinking of is "download a VB program"
from where to download?????????????

Last edited:
OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
hi all...:),
for level hints please refer the prev pages....:), i think i will figure that level out today...:)

new clue in the source code...:)
<!-- not all dark are black -->

do u guys see anything in the picture itself....????
any words, anything peculiar, anything?????.

Last edited:

Gazza

Right off the assembly line
rajasekharan, I am really trying to help you here.......

Maybe read Tao Te Ching to find what gives good order and you may find level 17

When you do find level 17, you need to discover 'n pieces'

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
@Gazza............he ha ha ha ha ha......*img90.exs.cx/img90/2365/k1ocray.gif

i am stuck like a rock here for many days, my mind is clueless, nothing gets to my brain .......i am a gonner

i cant figure out any clues, you have an answer......please PM me the answer. ...dont give hints.....:(

Gazza

There are many routes to reach a destination. Sometimes it is wise to accept a lift from a stranger to take you to the next place.:wink:

I accepted such a lift and have passed on my good fortune to you rajasekharan. Use this information to reach the final goal!

PM sent

Good luck everyone

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
guys guys guys . . gaaza send me the answer directly . . :) :). unfortunately i am on my mobile . so there ends hope to play the game today . but i assure you guys . i am gonna beat tomorow the level 17 and PM him the answer as a favour in return . great man , he is :). meanwhile all of you try level 17 if passed return a favour to him :).i have no idea how he got that answer though :-l

Last edited:

Horrendus01

rajasekharan, can you give those of us who haven't gotten past level 16 some hints on how we could obtain the answer, or what exactly we are looking for? I have seen there is something written on the image if you adjust the contrast and brightness, or reduce it to greyscale to be able to see it better, but other than that, I am clueless as to how to use that information or if it is related at all. Any hints other than the ones already given would be helpful, but as for right now, I am clueless haha.

Edit: Okay, got the "Go in" part, but I don't understand what to do after you "Go in"

I see the space to clear, but I do not see anything to find for an answer..

Last edited:
OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
hi all answer PMed....i just logged in , let me see the level 17....:)

hell, why is that the levels are damn tougher....., though this one looks to be slightly easy than level 16...:), with luck , i may be able to finish it in half an hour....:)

i can clearly see an "h", nothing else....:(

hint:
1:get 4 pics and do sth with them
2:use a pic we've got before
3: pick some letters and make up the answer (got from the forum now....:)

whats that first hint????? sth???? whats "sth"?????is it "something"???

Last edited:

Gazza

rajasekharan, are we missing some clues here?

The picture is of a mosaic called 'complutum estaciones' or Four Seasons in The House of Bacchus in a town now called Alcalá de Henares near Madrid in Spain.

Are we looking for the number of pieces in the mosaic or is that too simple?

Could we be looking at Vivaldi's great work 'The Four Seasons' which has four concertos each with three parts?

Maybe some detective work will lead us on to level 18? :confused:

OP
rajasekharan

rajasekharan

Youngling
well as far as the hint goes , its got to do with the house picture . i dont remember anyother picture that has importance as the hint given . . hmm , lets see , it says do "some thing " (sth) with the picture . well i tried rotating . well i looking closely at the face i see "H" written . . .
about the four seasons . . i did think about that , but could not get any further , so dropped it . :-(. . well i could not spend much time today with it as i was too busy today :-(. tomorrow i am free :). . just 3 more levels , i got to complete it somehow :). .

Last edited:

abhi_10_20

Cool and Calm
(Hip Hip Hurray) to the power of n............

thanks a lot..........................

but one worry.......please send me the logic......

i have eaten so many heads on solving this question and they are going to kill me if i am not going to tell them this along with the logic.............

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom