New 'faulty' Galaxy S2, what to do??

utkarsh

Broken In
I got a Samsung Galaxy S2 from a Samsung Store this Saturday. Since the first hour, the phone has been acting erratic. Froze time to time, camera stopped responding, cam LED did not turn off, choppy music playback, HORRENDOUS call quality. The list won't end.

I finally did a HARD RESET on thursday. Many problems were solved, but the call quality is still the same, VER choppy music playback, choppy UI transitions. and apps wont download(they freeze after some progress 50/60 %).

What should i do?? Will they do teh DOI/DUI whatever it is called, or am i stuck with a defected device for life??

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
give it to service center & ask them to have it replaced. list all problems (even the once that are solved). As this one is just a week old, you should get a replacement.

Aerrow

Journeyman
Agrees with Sam.. i am surprised that u did not take it back and ask for replacement the instant u saw the faults.. that shud have been the rational move.. I am sure they will give a replacement... nokia always does.. I assume samsung does too.. never had a samsung phone so somebody can confirm this.