New Cybershot series in the wake :(

Status
Not open for further replies.

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
Yup... u saw it right... the title ended with a [noparse]:([/noparse]

This is frustuating... and to many... cheering... well, it depends upon whether u bought a Sony Cybershot recently or not. And, I bought the wonderfully good DSC H5 a month back. For 30k.

What I heard ystrday was that there is a new Cybershot 2007 series comin up. With stupendous specs!
For example, now I wanna go for the H9 Megazoom camera incorporating an 8.1 effective Megapixels Super HAD CCD sensor and 15x optical zoom with 30x Precision Digital zoom. New features of the Sony Cyber-shot H9 are HD Smart shooting and HD output ready with seems perfect features for all those HD television sets out there.
Compare that with my 7.2megapix 12x optical zoom H5.

Now I need a Ctrl+Z in my life. Xchange my prized H5 for a H9... hmmm..

Gallery: Engadget Exclusive: Sony's 2007 Cybershot lineup
*www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/02/cybershot6_thumbnail.jpg *www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/02/cybershot1_thumbnail.jpg *www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/02/cybershot4_thumbnail.jpg *www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/02/cybershot5_thumbnail.jpg *www.blogsmithmedia.com/www.engadget.com/media/2007/02/cybershot2_thumbnail.jpg​

[Source]

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
tech_geek said:
DAMN
I bought mine 3 months back.
only if i would have waited.
I bought it a month back. Haven't even taken 1000 photos :(
Xchange hota hai kya.. @ good rates, for new ones....

dd_wingrider

In the zone
Hi @koolbluez jus wantd to bring to your notice that this info was posted before also by me
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=50113

bt no harm, after all these cams are awesome:)

OP
koolbluez

koolbluez

Šupər♂ - 超人
^^^^ DAMN...
I searched the forum with "2007+Cybershot+h9" and got no results regd the same in the first few search pages. So posted it.
As I always say... Forum search sucks! No simple means to check out anythin... always the advanced mode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom