New cabinet for cooling under 2.5k

Status
Not open for further replies.

aytus

The Boss
hey guys,
as you guys know i recently upgraded my pc (with the help of your valuable suggesgtions ofcourse:smile:) .. now i want a case under 2.5k cos my present case is not doing a good job for cooling .. the temps on my processor are hitting 70+ under load. and 55 idle.

so wot i need is a cool case .. but it needs to be under 2.5k.. i dont mind if it aint branded. all i want is good airflow, and i think there should be some desi cases around that achive a good airflow? while remainin in budget.

Gowt1ham

Gowt1ham
Bijli, its flashy and has lots of fans. I would opt for CM 690 @ 4k street price.
Or buy a used 690 @ 2.5~3.5k

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
Zebby Antibiotic hav gud cooling for 2k...without PSU 1.5-1.6k.

Otherwise get CM 334 and buy extra CM fans too.

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
lookup on zebronics.con.tw site
u can find some cabbys with a large 240mm LED fan on its sidepanel. Its sure to be silent and yet yields better than even 4*80mm fans.
it wont cost u more than 1.6k

Arnab boss

In the zone
In my opinion go 4 zebronics antibiotic @1.9k without psu it has 3 fans 1 on top , 1 on rear ,1 on side...'top fan is 120mm and rest r 80mm...' it has options 4 extra fans...'

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
CM Elite 330 for 1.9k??
-----------------------------------------
Posted again:
-----------------------------------------
lookup on zebronics.con.tw site
u can find some cabbys with a large 240mm LED fan on its sidepanel. Its sure to be silent and yet yields better than even 4*80mm fans.
it wont cost u more than 1.6k

Zebronics Rage is the one I think with 220mm side fan.

Last edited:

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^ Elite 334 without PSU costs only 1.9k. I think Elite 330 with 390W OEM PSU costs 1.9k....btw its only 1.6k quoted everywhere, dunno whether this price is with PSU or without PSU.

acewin

Point Blanc
yes it is rage with the big fan, other than that zebronics reaper or CM Elite 330 or NZXT Alpha Black
reaper comes with 80 mm fans in side with fibre glass.
NZXT too has fibre glass panel side but with 120mm fan,( you can also do a lil cut(if you want to) and another 120mm fan in the side to give more cooling)
CM Elite has 120mm fan in rear and can add one more in front 120mm
rage has has 120mm fan in the back also I think so it has better cooling IMO

dOm1naTOr

Wise Old Owl
mmn
the large LED fan luks cool....
couple it with another LED 120mm fan and another on front, and ull get a gr8 cooling cabby for around 1.6k.

j1n M@tt

Cyborg Agent
^^if u do dat on Elite 33x series with a transparent sidepanel, it will look better. btw I don't know the price of CM transparent sidepanel, wont cost much I think.

OP
aytus

aytus

The Boss
Thanks guys .. hope this site had reps ;-). now im in researching your recommendations . will post queries as i go. Enjoy ur thanks in the meantime:grin::grin::))

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom