New Bsnl Plans and Upgradation Of Speed

Renny

Padawan
I think Hyderabad's telecom infra is better or Beam has forced BSNL to offer these plans thanks to competition. Bangalore being the IT capital must be offered such plans!

Last edited:
OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
combo 625 looks good to me...
will finally shift from my insomnia inducing home 500(!@#!@$...had many sleepless nights due to this shitty plan) plan!

i am on home combo 625 unlimited. :D

hope they will Upgrad 625 2 Mbps upto 10 GB, 512 Kbps beyond plans pan india soon.

thetechfreak

Legend Never Ends
When the hell will I get the upgrade? My line hasnt got to 512 kbps yet like rest of India.
I am on Uld625 combo

ssk_the_gr8

Make Way the LORD is Here
why are you worried abt Rajasthan , you're supposed to be from Liberty City .. go rob an ISP ;)

competition .... sigh.... All this is because of Beam.. We need a National ISP like Beam.

Darth Vader

In the zone
what so special about Hyderabad and why the f*** Beam choose that city is beyond me. :evil:

I hope by 2020 we'll have a 4mbps unlimited plan @ affordable price. :cool:

rider

as Kratos
what so special about Hyderabad and why the f*** Beam choose that city is beyond me. :evil:

I hope by 2020 we'll have a 4mbps unlimited plan @ affordable price. :cool:

In 2020 dont know how much speed would require to open web pages. Right now average american is 6.1 Mbps.

Source

funskar

Padawan
Great news! But what only for Hyderabadis :shock:
I want BBG ULD 1499 CS16 VDSL (Unlimited) 16 Mbps upto 40 GB, 4 Mbps beyond for all India. Sounds like epic offer. :hyper:
Hope it is implemented for pan india..

Between last year when bsnl upgraded their bb plans ul750-850-900 etc..,, it was firstly implemented in hyderabad only after 2-3 months it was implemented pan india..
Recenlty bsnl ranked no.1 in india broadband base by having 63.7% of market share..
So hope for the best:-D

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
Recenlty bsnl ranked no.1 in india broadband base by having 63.7% of market share..

I would like to know how many are satisfied with the service :) some one should do a survey pan India

ill post a thread in here

OP
Rockstar11

Rockstar11

Technomancer
Hope it is implemented for pan india..

Between last year when bsnl upgraded their bb plans ul750-850-900 etc..,, it was firstly implemented in hyderabad only after 2-3 months it was implemented pan india..
So hope for the best:-D

i agree with you..
new plans and speed upgrade pehle hyderabad mein hoti hai..
baad mein pure india mein hoti hai..
just wait and watch. :D

v.Na5h

Off Hook!
I would like to know how many are satisfied with the service :) some one should do a survey pan India

ill post a thread in here

By service i guess mostly everybody would be satisfied ...
except the ones too far away from exchange/dslam

any by plans/tariff offered...nobody i guess

Top Bottom