New BSNL DNS

Status
Not open for further replies.

Faun

Wahahaha~!
Staff member
o_O DNS was invented by Microsoft?

A definition by Uncyclopedia:
DNS or Dominant Neutering System (aka Dick Nuts Scrotum, or simply Dennis) is a system of the internet which masks easy to remember numbers with long, hard, confusing words or phrases

Who

Guess Who's Back
Can anyone give big list of good DNS servers , both Open DNS & the bsnl dns suck , i have to encounter too much downtime, i can only download like 1 GB on my home500 plan so can anyone give me a good DNS server list ?

Who

Guess Who's Back
Is it ? me & my freinds switched to automatic yesterday from open DNS & we went on downloading 2-3 GB so i think it has to do with DNS servers , the problem is download locks up like a web page locks up when browsing , i think downtime wasn't the correct word.

praka123

left this forum longback
try singtel DNS.sometimes it works better :)

Also,
202.188.1.5 and 202.188.0.133
OR
202.188.1.4 and 202.188.0.132

cool_techie_tvm

Ambassador of Buzz
Is it ? me & my freinds switched to automatic yesterday from open DNS & we went on downloading 2-3 GB so i think it has to do with DNS servers , the problem is download locks up like a web page locks up when browsing , i think downtime wasn't the correct word.
When u switch to automatic DNS, the default DNS (of BSNL) comes into play. But u were saying BSNL DNS sucks ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom