Netflix reportedly launching in India next year

$hadow

Geek in making
^^Their implementation would be interesting.
Regarding netflix the only problem would be that one can't enjoy the full high def content, still stuck on 2mbps and fup 512 :banghead::banghead::banghead:

Anorion

Sith Lord
Staff member
Admin
it will not have everything you would want to watch
none of them do
think of it as an additional channel in your cable/dth service
Netflix produces it's own series

masterkd

Padawan
Service umbrella of Reliance is not that reliable either. I know a person who subscribed to 1 mbps connection and was getting hardly 100 kbps. And after 2 months of fight he ultimately dropped Reliance and went for local cable internet (i.e. Alliance), He is not getting awesome service form them either however it is much better that Reliance for him.
Actually internet service/plans are really poor in India to launch any service that is heavily dependent on high bandwidth. Unless this situation gets better we are not going to be able to enjoy netflix even when they launch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Any Hooq subscriber here?
Need few information.

Desmond

Destroy Erase Improve
Staff member
Admin
Service umbrella of Reliance is not that reliable either. I know a person who subscribed to 1 mbps connection and was getting hardly 100 kbps. And after 2 months of fight he ultimately dropped Reliance and went for local cable internet (i.e. Alliance), He is not getting awesome service form them either however it is much better that Reliance for him.
Actually internet service/plans are really poor in India to launch any service that is heavily dependent on high bandwidth. Unless this situation gets better we are not going to be able to enjoy netflix even when they launch it.

- - - Updated - - -

Any Hooq subscriber here?
Need few information.

You do realize that 1 Mbps ~= 100 KBps right?

Top Bottom