Nero Burning Rom 8.1.1 !!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
Recently :) I installed the latest version of Nero 8 for burning DVDs
by my Sony DVD Writer....But I found dat the recorder option of my
writer is disabled in Burning Rom(i.e a red cross sign infront of the recorder tab) whereas Image recorder was working fine.....

However,the Nero Express was working absolutely fine.....:confused:

So, whenever i choose the recorder option a msg box pops up which says
"Sorry,this nero version can only be used with the recorder it has been
bundled with to receive full version contact nero.." :mad:

wats the problem although i installed the setup frm Digit DVD...

N.B : I tried installing the setup thrice....but problm persists....Help!!! :(

juggler

In the zone
^^^
He has already mentioned that he is using the nero from digit dvd which does not make it a illegal version

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
^^^
He has already mentioned that he is using the nero from digit dvd which does not make it a illegal version
The demo version just requires an activation key to make it into full version and obtaining an illegal key will make it use illegal irrespective of whether it was given in the Digit DVD or downloaded from elsewhere.

I've come across this problem in many sites and they say a wrong key is the culprit which sends Nero in "reduced functionality mode". Mebbe thats the problem.

I hope the key is not illegal coz if it is then this thread should be closed.

yup, he may have the right version but a wrong key. Its behaving like an OEM copy that bundles with drives. I think he may has used a pirated key (No offences plz, i could be wrong). Otherwise the demo converts to full without any problem the moment you enter a purchased key.

OP
Zangetsu

Zangetsu

I am the master of my Fate.
yup, he may have the right version but a wrong key. Its behaving like an OEM copy that bundles with drives. I think he may has used a pirated key (No offences plz, i could be wrong). Otherwise the demo converts to full without any problem the moment you enter a purchased key.

if key is not genuine then y nero express is working correctly & not burning rom :rolleyes:

i mean 2 say dat nero shld block access 2 both if key is not genuine :-|

if key is not genuine then y nero express is working correctly & not burning rom :rolleyes:

i mean 2 say dat nero shld block access 2 both if key is not genuine :-|

I didn't said you DO have a pirated key. The key is, of course, an OEM one which is given to users who get nero bundled with their drives. These keys only enable nero express and not the full nero app. Read carefully b4 posting yaar.

yman

Right off the assembly line
The new version of Nero has back up features that let you rest easy knowing your data is safe in case of a complete system crash or a damaged disc. Restore data from discs damaged due to burning errors.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom