Nero Burning ROM 7.0.1.2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
chwamiki said:
u mean if i use it then wats the +point on internet basis like wats the difference,cuz i dont really play games but i use the net often.please describe in detail :)

+point... fast really fast as by defoult its all about win2000.... 180 days Legal trial... :wink: :wink:

-point softwrae support, hardware support... is very poor... as they (MS expect this to run as server... so server based software/hardware support is gr8, not the desktop based support...) many softare will refused to install... hard to find AVS, Firewall...

dIgItaL_BrAt

Cyborg Agent
The installer weighs in at around 100 MB,including everything but the kitchen sink though after installation it can go up to 500 MB.

New features include a supposedly better burning engine,Nero Home (a media center type interface),Nero Scout (a media file database),Support for HDV and Blu-Ray.

Great ! now i can finally use that Blu-Ray burner i have lying around. :wink:

OP
rajat22

rajat22

In the zone
I have downloaded from Nero Server. Try in the morning hours.

Regarding thre keys...... Nero never provided with a trial key in my knowledge as I am following it since release of Nero Premium 7. Installation will be a demo.

For those who are asking for the benefits
As I told earlier, it is a full installation as Nero Ultra 6 with more feature & a lightning writing speed. We should not forget that it is a higher version.

hcp006sl

Journeyman
DAP failed to download, finally downloaded with Flashget.

Everything is fine. But, surprising neither Nero 7 nor WinZIP 10 pro is totally Win-x64 compatible, whereas WinRAR is fully Win-x64 compatible.

casanova

The Frozen Nova
@saurav_cheeta

While i was downloadinf from nero.com, i used to get errors. I restarted the comp, and dowloaded it.
Four parrarel downloads including nero 7 amounting to around 500 mb, i managed to download in 3 - 3.5 hours

if u stay in pune contact me, i will pass it on

rollcage

AMD user for 9 yrs!!
I downloaded using Free Download Manager through Nero server .. no problems in downloading

The default suite installs many other applications too ...

As for me I just installed the minimum stuff possible other than Nero Burning Rom

I was waiting for this .. Now finally downloaded n Installed, Nero 7 is good ... I like It :D

I recommend you to install only the Nero Burning Rom .. n leave other features ..
It will take less than 90MB of your HD .. If you are concerned about the space :wink:

Sreekanth V

Journeyman
I already got it from a friend.
Now using it, really great with loads of features.
The advanced users heaven.

Nero Vision Express 4 is the best addition that I feel.

blacklight

Journeyman
dont see much of a difference b/w nero 6 and 7 (except if u use blu raydiscs ) supports LightScribe ..dunno if such dvd's r available in india yet...
guess u can use it like XP media centre ...

but otherwise not useful changes yet (they did add animation which shows a disk being written..LOL )
also eats up lots of ram .

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom