Nero Announces Nero 8 Ultra Edition

Status
Not open for further replies.

rajat22

In the zone
Now you can create and edit, convert and share, rip and burn, backup and protect your digital media, all from one easy-to-use interface. Preorders for an October release are now being accepted at the Nero website.

New and Improved Features:
-NEW easy-to-use and intuitive Nero StartSmart
-One-click import and share to/from online communities*
-Playback on AVCHD and Blu-ray (BD-AV) video* -Backup files to CDs, DVD’s, HD DVDs and Blu-Ray discs* -Convert DVD Files to play on your iPod® or PSP™, and other portable devices -Optimized for Windows Vista™

Look here
*www.nero.com/enu/nero8-info.html

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Nero 8 - Now with 300% extra bloat & stuff U don't need.

I will wait for Nero 8 Slim edition.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
hmm i'll go for nero 5.5 :D coz i dont depend on nero to do other stuff like movie or audio editing that nero ships. all those stuff are just a gimmick! do you know why microsoft is that rich? coz of this versions. other people try to do the same stuff

gxsaurav

You gave been GXified
Intel_Gigacore said:
hmm i'll go for nero 5.5 :D coz i dont depend on nero to do other stuff like movie or audio editing that nero ships. all those stuff are just a gimmick!

Try InfraRecorder.

See, one thing you all should know. If you are "Paying" for Nero then there is no other bundle out there which is this good of a Value for Money. U get a DVD Player, Media manager, DVD ripper, CD burner, System Backup, PMP convertar, Audio/Video encoder, PhotoViewer, Media Server, Media Center....isn't it the best VFM out there?

i do agree that they should just release a lite version with low price bundling just the burner, Audio CD ripper & Audio/Video encoder for DivX to DVD.

Gigacore

Dreamweaver
he he technology is so advanced, why there is still no drag and drop option for these CD's and DVD's :D

infra_red_dude

Wire muncher!
bloat... bloat bloat... am happy wid my nero 6.6 oem. infra recorder is not upto the mark too. no free recording software is actually. stick wid what you get. install what you need. even the nero 7 lite or micro edition.. haf u seen the ram requirement?

rockthegod

Dark Overlord !!!
Hope this edition installs as a breeze on vista . hope they alleviate the dx 9c detection problem ... v7 used to give me quite a load while installing on Vista.

RCuber

The Mighty Unkel!!!
Staff member
$79.99 is it worth it? Only thing that I took a note of is the SecurDisc technology.
With the integrated SecurDisc technology,
you can create password-protected discs or a digital
signature to ensure the authenticity of your documents.

Other stuff are already in the market and some are free

Choto Cheeta

Rebooting
^^

Version incopatibility comes when you do Multisession... :( suppose you have 6 and you want to write in a Midea which is burnt in muti session mode in Nero 7, :( u would find Nero 6 cant read previous tracks !!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom