Nero 7.0.1.4b

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys i downloaded the nero 7 demo from the nero site. when i run setup it is asking for serial key but no such key is mentioned on the site? what do i do? i am a dataone user and don't wanna waste the 101 MB. plz help.

Tech&ME

Banned
Don't try to install Nero7 Demo or full version on top of Nero 6.

First uninstall the previous version which is already on your PC and then try to install the Demo version.

IF your previous version of Nero 6 was not a OEM version but Retail version then you can use the same key to install Nero7 Demo. On doing so, Nero 7 Demo will become full legal version.

(NOTE: only Retail version key works with Nero 7 Demo)

There is one more method to check your key for if at all it will work with Nero 7 or not. Just go to www.Nero.com (from where you downloaded the Demo file) and enter your Nero 6 key there, you will automatically qualify for a FREE upgrade.

Tech&ME

Banned
iwant2breakfree said:
i uninstalled nero 6 and then installed it but it still asks for a key. I earlier had nero OEM. what is the problem?

No way you will have to buy a new KEY from the NERO website. They will sent it to you by e-mail.

Since, you have an OEM version of NERO6 you DONOT qualify for the FREE upgrade to NERO7.

Write to me at jalandeepak(at)gardencitycollege(dot)edu for more on this.

NOTE: Please replace the (at) with @ And (dot) with .
when you send mail to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom