Nero 6.3.0.3 On Lg Combo

Status
Not open for further replies.

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
Here is wht all i did

Burned a rewritable cd on this combo and it worked perfectly on my dvd combo and my other lg cdrom too....tried to copy that cd in my office having dvd writers ( i dint see the manufacturer as the cpus are low below the benches) it gave crc error...the data was very much visible...now i though there might be a problem with rewritables (2)...so i bought two cdr's and when i burned the disk..nero said burned successfully at 12 kbps (later tried 8 kbps too) when i reinserted the disk, it showed up empty...i burned it again( how is that possible to burn again on a cd-r,indicating there is some problem with the first time burn) it was successful *AGAIN* and hence loop :? i tried another method...i inserted another cd-r and checked the option "verify disk after burn"
and there comes this error

burn process completed successfully at 8x (1200)
data verfication started
cannot mount the written cd
"hl dt st rw/dvd gcc-4120B" (H:0, T:0)
status summary
total files=0, identical=0, different=0, inaccessible=0, skipped=0
data verification failed

help appreciated very much

Kniwor

Learner
Then u gotta get ur CD's checked first, for RW, get PLEOMAX...they're the best right now... and see if it works...if not.
get ur drive changed..

Apollo

"Technologic"
Staff member
I notice that the version of Nero that you're using is 6.3.0.3

Try also to install any latest updates that might be available for Nero, if you can. Always better to stay up-to-date! :)

OP
__Virus__

__Virus__

Ambassador of Buzz
I notice that the version of Nero that you're using is 6.3.0.3

sounds so call centrishhhhh :D

well yup i will update nero and try again

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom