needs your suggestion urgent

Status
Not open for further replies.

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
guys i got job in HP and HCL,in HP i got job as networking tech support and he was offering 26000 per month in bangalore,in HCL i've got as Network Engineer and he was offering 30000 in chennai,so where to go

sainit

Journeyman
Hi batistabomb !!! Nice u got selected in very good companies.
In my view u should go for HCL as they are offering u post of Network Engineer and 30000 Rs. as salary. This is really good and HCL also has good name in the market.

Dear can u pls suggest me what should i do i m having more than 2 yr experience in Technical troubleshooting. I have done MCA nothing else.
Is there any thing else i should do which can help me.

Thanks

OP
Batistabomb

Batistabomb

Deadman Walking
sainit said:
Hi batistabomb !!! Nice u got selected in very good companies.
In my view u should go for HCL as they are offering u post of Network Engineer and 30000 Rs. as salary. This is really good and HCL also has good name in the market.

Dear can u pls suggest me what should i do i m having more than 2 yr experience in Technical troubleshooting. I have done MCA nothing else.
Is there any thing else i should do which can help me.

Thanks

can you become some more clear what technical troubleshooting actually concerned here, are you saying any computer courses of hardware,networking e.t.c

Abhishek Dwivedi

TechFreakiez.com
i'd suggest u to go for HP 'cause dere r more chances of going international with HP dan HCL as HCL might try to catch u up n won't want u 2 leave dem....

but do what u wish to....am just a class 11th stud...lolz

mkmkmk

In the zone
Abhishek Dwivedi said:
i'd suggest u to go for HP 'cause dere r more chances of going international with HP dan HCL as HCL might try to catch u up n won't want u 2 leave dem....

but do what u wish to....am just a class 11th stud...lolz

+1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom