needs registry cleaner software?

Status
Not open for further replies.

techindia

Right off the assembly line
can anybody tell me the best registry cleaner software which cannot effect the function of our system?

funnyguyz1

this is the best software for registry cleaning

*www.registry-error-cleaner.com/
Registry error cleaner provides you with best registry cleaner software ever. It scans your system registry for any errors and removes them without having any effect on the functionality of your system. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows Registry, your system will run faster and error free. It will allow you to eliminate annoying error messages, improve system performance and remove unused application remains.
You can get this registry cleaner software at *www.registry-error-cleaner.com/

mmharshaa

Answers everything
I have tried almost every registry cleaner and i suggest u Ccleaner is the best freeware available...

funnyguyz1

this is the best one for registry error cleaning

*www.registry-error-cleaner.com/

Registry error cleaner provides you with best registry cleaner software ever. It scans your system registry for any errors and removes them without having any effect on the functionality of your system. By fixing these obsolete information in Windows Registry, your system will run faster and error free. It will allow you to eliminate annoying error messages, improve system performance and remove unused application remains.
You can get this registry cleaner software at *www.registry-error-cleaner.com/

fred williams

Thank you for sharing a nice post. I suggest you to download Registry Optimizer which will scan the Windows Registry for any obsolete or incorrect data and will let you know how to fix them. By fixing these errors your computer will work better and will have a higher speed. You should also know that the backup/restore tool allows you to backup the Windows Registry and you can use it for restoring the registry to the current status any time you encounter system failure.

mittyr

silentFOX
Backup the "registry" first before you run any auotmated programs.

+1 Tuneup Utilities 2009 is the safest in the lot if your doing it for first time.

next comes, Registry Mechanic. :)

Ponmayilal

Attitude matters
techindia,funnyguyz1,williamcrisp,fredwilliam are all one and the same person "right off the assembly line" fooling around in this forum and you ppl have still not learnt to ignore this guy:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom