Needs dedicated Data recovery service address/company of India

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayurgogoi

Right off the assembly line
Sir/Madam--I have a seagate GO 320GB external Hard dIsk--When I connected with my PC then it shows this message--THE DISK IN DRIVE I IS NOT FORMATTED--WILL YOU WANT TO FORMAT IT?YES/NO--So pl help me--

When I contacted seagate service they told me that they have no service for data recovery ,but they can replace the hard disk if required.I then searched and get this address:
Stellar Information Systems Ltd.
D18, Sector-33, Infocity Phase II
Gurgaon-122001

Should I send it to this company?I do not know the back ground of this company--Pl help me for data recovery.I am a photographer and I have valuable pictures inside the GOFLEX drive.

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
do a error check by right clicking properties>tools>error check. this may solve the problem. moreover remember data recovery cost a lot. and depending on size it may range in lakh.

yes Stellar is a trusted company. first contact them using email or call them. you may do one thing. format the drive then use some data recovery tool like recuva to recover most of the data. or you may use Steller Disk Recovery Software. you'll recover most of the data if not all and won't cost a penny.

PraKs

Youngling
Had to recover from 1 TB HDD, Steller asked 16000 Rs for recovery even though data was only 500 GB.

Would stay away from it :p

OSxSnowLeopard

Journeyman
If your drive is still alive then there is no need to approach data recovery companies. Connect it to some other system and recover your data using good recovery software. Other than that there is no good company right now than stellar for this job, but price is an issue for home users as they have same price for both corporates as well as for the home users(checkout tariffs). Even if you are planing to approach someone else other than stellar, don't expect ground breaking difference in the price.

tkin

Back to school!!
You can also approach AccelICIM/AccelFrontline, the service center for seagate, they do data recovery business, where are you located?
Accel Frontline

Djadem

Right off the assembly line
Hello mayurgogoi,

I have known to a data recovery service provider in Chandigarh.
Kayz Data Recovery Solution
SCO No. 126-127,2nd Floor, Sector 34 A
Chandigarh -160022(INDIA)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom