Status
Not open for further replies.

kumarn_2004

In the zone
Hi Guys,

*I am already using Windows Internet Explorer 7. I am using also Mozilla Firefox version 1.5 recently. The problem I am facing with is that whenever I click your e-mail notifications and other thing when I am online, it automatically opens Mozilla Firefox ITSELF and not Windows Internet Explorer 7. I want to use Mozilla Firefox when I want to ONLY. Then, what are the settings to be changed or altered to open Windows Internet Explorer 7?
*Where is the History and Favorite Icons on Mozilla Firefox and how can I open the files that I want?
*I think C:/pagefile.sys on the FAT drive is missing. How can I get it again with the help of Windows XP Home Edition (SP2)? Step by step is needed.
*Where and how can I get all the e-mail addresses based on Category wise free?

anandk

Distinguished Member
i havent used ie7 but i presume that thru internet options, u can set ie as the default browser and make it check that it is the default browser :)

vandit

In the zone
the history in mozilla can be accessed by pressing the ctrl+h keys .the page file is not missing it must be hidden....(generally it is hidden for protection against accidental deletion) u can see it through .....

1. go to views>folder options>from there tick the view hidden files.

voila...now u can see it,

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom