need your help regarding for buying 2 gadgets

best portable,ultraportable notebok with mix performance,backup gud graphic support

• Sony Vaio

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Asus

• Acer

• Apple

• toshiba

• Dell

• or ne other brand

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

ruchi

Right off the assembly line
sir,
Actually i am planning to buy a gud efficient effective potable or ultrapotable laptop. i m considering it shd had a gud amount of RAM gud battery backup, should had a gud display or a gud gaming card so that i can play simulation base games like X-plane, FSX etc.... I am doing my CPL and for that we had to use all those simulation based prgrams on a regular basis so that we can clearify the funda involved, basic rules, proccedures etc..i know there is a lot difference between flying virtually and in real. but trust me these simulation base softwares give a lot of benifit. in terms of all the basic things which one had to learn so that we can actually realize. though our faculty says that a person who has a proper grip on the flight simulation base games and can perform a normal take off and landing using all kind of instruments, navigation aids,nd procedures then it becomes very easy.:lol: and hence we can learn at a rapid pace...so that all... now i had told u the basic need for buying a laptop....i had seen some. like the Sony Vaio Z series which cost 99k. nd another or vaio some SR series which cost around 75k... on the other hand i had looked into thinkpad X-series also the tablet one...that also is a gud one...so please suggest me something, nd i dont want a laptop with more than 14.1 inch of screen....i hate big laptops...... so vaio z is 13.1 nd thinkpad is 12.1 so u tell me wht do i do nd please let me know if there rr ne other options also available....nd lastly i aslo want to buy a pro-slr digital camera with maximum zoom...i had seen Canon S5is with 12x, but then nikon P80 has 18x zoom. but recently canon also had launced an upgraded version S5is which had 20x zoom. but dont know when wld it will come in market nd at wht price...
Sir i would really appreciate if you suggest me or give you feedback. :shock:

Thanking You
Ruchi Goel :confused::confused::confused::confused::confused: :confused:
manindmittal@gmail.com (MY email Address..)

desiibond

Bond, Desi Bond!
Nothing beats Thinkpad when it comes to reliability. And X300 is the best ultraportable laptop. Go for it. It has everything that a standard laptop would have.

But if you want to play lot of games, you need to get Dell XPS series laptop or HP dv5 series.

avoid 8600M GT at any cost. Go for 9500M or 9600M or ati 3470

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
plz go for X300 (as u mentioned an Ultraportable lappy) :)

also, as desiibond said, plz do not go with an 8600 GT GPU as its old and not in any match with the 96xx type of GPUs.. (if u are into gaming)

Offtopic: but (reading ur username) u are a girl so may NOT be into gaming stuff like we guys are.. :)
-----------

Also, PLease DO NOT display ur email address publicly like this (also ur name) , as this is a public forum and u might be faced with spam or troublesome mails.. in future.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom