Need Urgent Help..Buying Laptop..Budget 70- 80k

dude1

Journeyman
1) What is your budget? 70k,80k if its worth.

2) What size & weight consideration (if any) would you prefer?
13-15 inch, my 15 inch samsung jst broke down.

3) What are the primary tasks you will be performing with this notebook?
Watching movies, project work, and Light gaming maybe(but not compulsory got a rig 4 dat)

5) Any typical configuration in your mind you're eying for ?
Good design and light weight. Will carry around a lot. Should be fast enough as a daily driver.

4) Are there any brands that you prefer or any you really don't like?
a. Like:Apple,Hp,Dell
b. Dislike:Acer

6) Anything else you would like to say?
Screen resolution- more than 768p.
Battery back up -extended (5-7hrs)
Purchase place -Online

Also I think Hp envy 14-j007TX is good but couldn't find reviews anywhere. And what about macbook Air 2015?

Macbook Air 2015 is ₹90k-100k
For ₹83k you can get Dell 7559 which fullfills all your needs. But then, its above ₹80k which is kinda stretch, a pretty high for a laptop. (considering one can buy a new 150cc bike for that money)

aroraanant

Explorer
Macbook Air 2015 is ₹90k-100k
For ₹83k you can get Dell 7559 which fullfills all your needs. But then, its above ₹80k which is kinda stretch, a pretty high for a laptop. (considering one can buy a new 150cc bike for that money)

If its OP's choice to get something in high budget then we don't have any right to comment that the amount is too huge and one can buy a bike in that budget, there is no point of discussing on that as its totally ones wish on how much he/she wants to spend on one thing.
(There are people who travel in an Alto and in Mercedes also, its just about the budget and one's wish to spend an amount on the particular thing.)
And also 2015 Macbook air costs somewhere around 60k only.

Now getting on to the topic.
If you wish to buy a Mac then just have a look at it as in Mac OS you won't be able to do gaming. But apart from that in terms of performance, battery back up nothing beats it.
If you wish to buy the 2015 then here goes the link, thats the best deal you can get I guess.

Top Bottom