Need TV LED/Plasma under 45 k in mumbai

amit.n

Broken In
Hi guys,
Needed TV which will have big screen size(preferably 40) and better response time (not like LCD). Even if there 32 inch TV with amazing quality ,suggest me.
I don't want any wi-fi or internet connectivity nor with skype.But please quality has to be damn good.
Plz suggest me.

vickybat

I am the night...I am...
You have a good budget for a 40 incher. Have a look at the following.

Panasonic Viera 42" Plasma TH-P42U30D @ 44.8k

Panasonic Viera 42" LCD TV TH-L42U30D @ 45.9k

LG Jazz Series 42" LCD TV 42LK430 @ 44k

Panasonic Viera 42" LED TV TH-L42D22 @ 50k

The first one is a plasma tv whereas all other are lcd tv's except for the last one which has led backlighting.

All the lcd tv's have ips panel which has great viewing angles and excellent colour rendition. If you want response time, pick the plasma. Plasma's have inert gases instead of crystalline liquid as in lcd's. So they don't suffer from response time issues.

But in current lcd's, that issue is non-existant.

If you move away from plasma, then i would suggest to up the budget by 5k and grab the panasonic led. Its an s-ips panel and is a steal for that price. If budget is an issue ,then pick any from lg or panasonic lcd's.

jyotish

Broken In
hey, if you need good picture clairty, check with Sony. Their TV's have best picture and sound qulaity. Do check these because if you are spending so much, make sure that you spend it wisely. Check their website
Sony BRAVIA LCD TV : Sony India

If you still need more options, do a test yourself. Check at any electronics store, ask them to play a video in all 40" TVs. gradually you'll get to check the qualiy of pic and sound quality in the Tv. I usually do this test before i buy any gadget. And I got Sony last year and am happy with it.

Top Bottom