Need to present a Technical Seminar, suggestions?

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi guys,

Im in my final year of engineering (ECE), and i need a few suggestions regarding a techincal seminar. This has been introduced from our batch only, so my seniors have no idea about it. I just want to know a few topics which i can present a seminar on. The main pre-requisite is that the topic has to be application based, and at the same time it has to be related to electronics and communcation field.! Few of my friends have selected topics related to biometrics, antenna's and other topics.!

I wanted to know if anyone has previously given a seminar. Its not about scoring marks or copy-pasting from the sources.! I just need a few interesting and good topics on which i can do a little research and present it.!

i was thinking about QR codes, a slightly advanced form of barcodes (*en.wikipedia.org/wiki/QR_Code) but i feel its too short for a 15 min presentation.!

any help?

thanks.!

mrintech

Technomancer
Wireless USB: *en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wireless_USB

Also for above:

* *www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wireless+usb&btnG=Search
* *www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=wusb&btnG=Google+Search&aq=f&oq=

OP
jack_the_ripper

jack_the_ripper

Dragon!
thanks guys.. both WiMax and wireless USB seems interesting.!

and how about Bio-Chips.? These are the small RFID chips inserted under the skin, containing all the information including credit card no's nd other personal details.!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom