Need to locate gpu in kolkata!!! Urgent!! By tomorrow!!!

paul.rohit

Broken In
I live in kolkata.i cant find a retailer who has zotac nvidia gtx 560 ti amp! In stock.the one ive been to says its a 2.5 month waiting list!!! I need 2 of them. Please help me find a store who can get me 2 of these. I can wait for the card for a max of 10 days but no more than that...i need to place my order by tomorrow so please help if you can!!!! Thank you in advance!!

game-freak

In the zone
would be much better if u buy MSI twin frozr or ASUS DCII as damngoodman said msi and asus is far much better than zotac

OP
P

paul.rohit

Broken In
ok i get that msi and asus r both good but where do i get it????? thats my main question!!!...tell me the location of a store in kolkata which has it in stock!!!

Cilus

laborare est orare
I live in kolkata.i cant find a retailer who has zotac nvidia gtx 560 ti amp! In stock.the one ive been to says its a 2.5 month waiting list!!! I need 2 of them. Please help me find a store who can get me 2 of these. I can wait for the card for a max of 10 days but no more than that...i need to place my order by tomorrow so please help if you can!!!! Thank you in advance!!

Our Forum Member TopGear has purchased the Factory Overclocked MSI HD 6850 @ 9.85K. It has custom PCB design and Oced to 840 MHz for the core compared to the standard 775 MHz. He purchased it from Arihant as far I can remember. PM him and get the detail

Top Bottom