need to know about GUARDIAN

Status
Not open for further replies.
hi i just lost my n 95 v30

now i just wana know that i have purchased guardian platinum version through paypal and i wana know is it comes with hard reset protection like they are providing with s60 v2???

*www.guardian-mobile.com/

rajhot

S60 rocks
Even after hard reset it won't be removed from ur phone unless u uninstall it with the same SIM(with which u registered for the application)

OP
A

ashishstillthere

Journeyman
hi ppl i am very sad to tell you that it didnt
here is the reply from GUARDIAN SUPPORT

Hi Ashish,
due to new security policies introduced by Symbian in the latest devices, Guardian 3rd Edition hasn't any hard-reset protection.
Guardian has been developed to be the best antitheft solution available in the market, but unfortunately, can't change the hardware limitations of the device.
-
Regards,
Guardian-Mobile Technical Support.

ITS HARD RESET PROTECTION IS AVAILABLE FOR ONLY THESE DEVICE

s60v1 - Nokia 3600, 3620, 3650, 3660, 7650, N-Gage, N-Gage QD | Sendo X, X2 | Siemens SX1
S60v2 - Nokia 3230, 6260, 6600, 6620, 6630, 6670, 6680, 6681, 6682, 7610, N90, N70 | Panasonic X700, X800 | Samsung SGH-D720, D730 | LENOVO P930

now i am getting reply from my tracker...it saying that its airtel's no. can nebuddy tell me the procedure to get the address as i am having copy of F.I.R but the airtel guys are not ready to reveal anything and you know na the speedat which police work

Last edited:

moshel

Padawan
so u didnt go to the cops and tell them that someone with airtel's no. is using ur phone?

if you take out some good "pehchaan" in the police fraternity, your work will be done quicker, along with some "chai pani" for them

k4ce

Youngling
so did u get the message to 2 of your backup numbers of the new sim card that was inserted into ur fone ?

if YES , u can get it back ... listen to moshel ... it can be done ...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom