Need to buy a new cabinet please help... BUDGET 2K

OP
R

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
but from where can i get it man?I live in Himachal there is nothing available out here to buy any thing I have to go to chandigarh (nearest) and otherwise through shipment

saswat23

Human Spambot
If you are open to online shopping, then get it from Prime ABGB.
NZXT Source 210 Elite Mid Tower Cabinet

OP
R

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
is this better than cooler master elite 335?I am good to buy online no worries but the shipping would take me to 3k which i fear would get me out of the budget...

suyash_123

Techno Freak
first thing i will say, for which purpose you want New cabinet ....

1. do you want mid tower , mini or full.
full tower is not possible @ 2k/-

2. if you are buying graphics card sooner or already have then see cabinet must have enough space.
like in my case i took mini cabinet Earlier and then i had to buy mid tower as i bough cooler master 212 HSF which makes the mini cabinet small, and hence need mid tower(width >185mm)

like wise check if Your longer Graphics card has ample space in cabby.

3. If you Switching from Top mount PSU to Bottom Mount PSU (SMPS) Arrangement , There is always possibility that your Power cable(from smps to Motherboard) will not reach the Motherboard connections (specially in Mid tower and full tower) ,
in my case i m facing same issue as My SMPS/PSU 's ATX 4 pin and 12 pin , 12V /4 V Power supply Cables are shorter and not reaching Motherboard Pins.... so i have to buy extension cords for that which is not easily available in market....

4. Number of fans required:
in you are in situation in future where your CPU heats in rapidly, then you need more fans and More mesh Filters in cabby for more air inflow.

So my suggestions are :
1. Buy Cooler master elite 371 - approx 2300/-
2. Buy Cooler master Elite 311 - approx 2000/-
3. Zebronics Bijli 2 - 2400/- (i got one )
4. nzxt gamma (2200 + shipping )

mid tower :
cooler master elite 335
Cooler master Elite 341
cooler master Elite 342
cooler master elite

OP
R

reflexx20

Silent Reader Since....
NZXT gamma is better than Cooler master for sure but SHIPPING cost is too much man..... any online site which offers shipping for 200-330 bucks?

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
NZXT gamma is better than Cooler master for sure but SHIPPING cost is too much man..... any online site which offers shipping for 200-330 bucks?

Primeabgb is the importer of NZXT. So you won't be getting at cheaper rate from anywhere.
And, Cabinet shipping is costly.

sukesh1090

Adam young
NZXT source 210 elite is the best cabinet any one can get at that price range .but the problem with op is shipping.it costs too much to get a cabinet shipped from primeabgb as they only use fedex/pafex courier services.if they were using dtdc op might have saved some bucks.

d6bmg

BMG ftw!!
@OP: No firther suggestion can be be given unless you provide any update regarding this matter.

Top Bottom