need to buy a laptop

Status
Not open for further replies.

mridul_blaze

Broken In
i want to buy a laptop. i hav 50k in hand. i will use it for gaming & multimedia purpose. secondly is it best to buy a desktop or laptop? plz give ur suggestion.

Last edited:

Ramakrishnan

The Researcher
see here buddy *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=101595 and here *www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?t=100914

IronManForever

IronMan; Ready to Roll...
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?f=18
The above link is where one should post such queries Ideally. :)

Buying desktop/laptop is entirely your choice. WHy? If you want MORE power, a desktop for same price is much more powerful. On the other hand, if you want PORTABILITY, buy a laptop.

Around 50k, the best one you can get is Dell Studio 15. However, a desktop at the same price (assembled of course) will be more powerful at the cost of portability.

ashu888ashu888

Core i7 (nehalem) Owner
^^

yup agree to that completely.. :)
----------

to the OP: well, buddy u can get a really good PC configuration for that amount (50K) wich will help u in playing sum latest games as well as helping u to play with nearly heavy multimedia apps too..

but if u go in for a lappy (at that price of 50K) then u will just hva DECENT lappy, wich will be gr8 in terms of portability dept but will LACK hugely in gaming dept and will make u feel restricted in MM apps too..

but u'll hv to choose b/w the 2, i.e either a PC or a lappy.. :) but as u said in ur 1st query that u want a device for gaming and MM(multimedia) then go with a PC configuration.. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom