need to buy a gaming laptop

devx

Back on TDF :)
Sure & sorry there is change in Ram., 4-3., HDD 640-320., now it's for 52k or less without violating it's warranty as laptops carry 1 year warranty until you have subscribed to any protection plans., and invade your lapy got a service center tour in between than no problem because they are not even bothered to look other than problematic issue., and HDD basically doesn't cause any early issue., it's bit risky for a normal Guy.,
And I don't think it happens only in my city., you just have to find the right Guy.:))

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
^ Whats the point in getting a 50k+ laptop with reduced configuration? :confused:
A game which can utilise 6770, will even use 4 gigs RAM. And 320 gigs disk? *spare me*
If you just want it for gaming, I repeat it, JUST for gaming, then fine, otherwise its not a wise decision. Also I never came across such vendors who sell like this way.

guys i need a gaming laptop whic dosent have any overheating issues
amd yea i need to play games like gta4 at higest settings

You can have a look at my lappi. I get 25fps at full with no lag.

red dragon

Master troll
Your budget is enough for an entry level gaming laptop., DELL is the brand which people are buying like a fashion
Since when Dell has become fashionable?
It is like calling Ambassadors fashionable.
I would rather carry around a desktop than a heavy cr@p dv6 and an inefficient but bulky cooler.

Last edited:

devx

@ dashing.Sujay >> It's just 1 a gb loss and HDD is not imp. for a while because you're getting an 6670 2gb.,and 3 gb is enough for decent gaming for 15inch 1600*900 resolution.
It's of no use if seller is not giving such option. :))

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
Since when Dell has become fashionable?
It is like calling Ambassadors fashionable.
I would rather carry around a desktop than a heavy cr@p dv6 and an inefficient but bulky cooler.

:lol: Didn't noticed that. But in other way I support this that, most newbies are like "kuch nahi to Dell hai na" "Laptop le raha hai? Dell ka hai?" :facepalm:

@ dashing.Sujay >> It's just 1 a gb loss and HDD is not imp. for a while because you're getting an 6670 2gb.,and 3 gb is enough for decent gaming for 15inch 1600*900 resolution.
It's of no use if seller is not giving such option. :))

1GB loss in gaming is HUGE man, and in these days of bluray-era, 320GB is like nothing. And if you had to game in 1600*900, why to go for DV6, there are better options available.

Last edited:

devx

Hey frnd. I'm not the one who need a laptop., I don't know why the thread MASTER is not providing any more info. Like does he want to play casually or hardcore/screen size/Storage/etc and we're continuously on firing our ammo.:))

OP
A

avinashchomal

Right off the assembly line
I want to play games almost any that is able to be runned by this laptop with high or medium settings
and please better suggest a laptop fast and for more info i dont want a HP laptop
and what u guyes think about inpirion 15r laptop

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
I want to play games almost any that is able to be runned by this laptop with high or medium settings
and please better suggest a laptop fast and for more info i dont want a HP laptop
and what u guyes think about inpirion 15r laptop

You have following options-

1) Asus onementioned above. Top 5 Mainstream Laptops < Best Laptops with latest features, specifications, prices and comparison < PC World Top 5 < PC World.in

2) Lenovo Y570 with GT555M

3) Sony Vaio CB35 with 6630M (check my signature)

puchu

Right off the assembly line
:lol: Didn't noticed that. But in other way I support this that, most newbies are like "kuch nahi to Dell hai na" "Laptop le raha hai? Dell ka hai?"

Thats right, what I have realised that Dell sells the same hardware at about 20% higher price than other brands, VAIO has never been my fav, ACER is cheap but still if you do a good search you can find some pretty amazing config at ground cheap price, ASUS has always been a bull -less battery, avg looks, solid hardware, pretty good contrast.

I am not a brand slave so my simple rule is set a price get the best hardware it can buy, beacause I can handle small problems on my own unless a component really needs to be covered with warranty.

I am also planning to buy a laptop as my old K40AB has taken a lot of beating in last 2 years,now I need a laptop with 2GB DDR3 or 1-1.5GB DDR5 dedicated , but I also have a budget of 50-55K.

Here is my list of laptops, most of them are in and around 50k and have 2gigs of VRAM- this may also help our friend in his buying decission.
  1. **************
    Asus K Series K53SV-SX267D--> about 48k in flipcart
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks- ASUS K53SV
    ----
    i7
    4GB DDR3
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch
  2. ACER 5830TG 2GB VRAM variant --> about 48k (not sure)
    ----
    i5
    3/4GB DDR3
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch
  3. Product Compare (comparision of bottom 2)

Acer AS5755G-2434G75Mnks --> about 38k (not sure)
    ----
    i5 2.3GHz
    4GB(upto 8b)
    750GB
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch

AS5755G-2414G75Mnks --> about 40k (not sure)
    ----
    i5 2.4GHz
    4GB(upto 8b)
    750GB
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch
  4. Asus K Series K53SV-SX562D --> about 49k in flipcart(check availability)
    ASUSTeK Computer Inc. - Notebooks- ASUS K53SV
    ----
    i7
    4GB (maybe more) not sure(varies)
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch
  5. Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D --> about 49k in flipcart
    ----
    i7
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch
  6. Asus K43 Series K43SA-VX041D --> about 48k in flipcart(check availability)
    i7
    nVidia 540M 2GB
    15.6 Inch

dashing.sujay

Moving
Staff member
If you just want best config, go for this- Asus K Series K53SV-SX521D Laptop Brown Aluminium: Flipkart.com: Compare, Review Asus Notebook

balkeet

Banned
ya,plz post about a brand only if you are sure,
there is no gaming laptop in market which doesn't cross 80*C temp when used for bf3 or crysis 3.Every performance notebook is destined to be overheated if put to test.Earlier i too thought that hp sucks in heating issues but when i read dell xps 15 review at notebookcheck.net i was shocked,its cpu temp hits 95*C.Then i searched some xps 15 and inspiron 15r forums and story was same,people using their dell for high end gaming overheated.So hp is innocent.Infact u can compare the 6770m with 555 or 540 gtx and find that 6770m is way ahead then any other gpu in market at graphicscardbenchmarks.com

Review Dell XPS 15 Notebook (i5-2410M & GT 540M) - Notebookcheck.net Reviews
and stop ranting about hp heat issues.

Top Bottom