Need to build a PC for official purposes..Please Help !!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
Hi Everyone,

I need a PC for use in my Dad's office, and he has a budget of 24K~25K for that, He basically needs good amount of storage and some multitasking capabilities.....So please suggest me a good Configuration for this budget...Both Intel as well as AMD suggestions are welcome....

P.S.:- He doesn't need a monitor coz he already has one...So suggest excluding that...:smile:

Cheers,
sid_gamer

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
Hi Everyone,

I need a PC for use in my Dad's office, and he has a budget of 24K~25K for that, He basically needs good amount of storage and some multitasking capabilities.....So please suggest me a good Configuration for this budget...Both Intel as well as AMD suggestions are welcome....

P.S.:- He doesn't need a monitor coz he already has one...So suggest excluding that...:smile:

Cheers,
sid_gamer

Processor: Athlon II X4 630 2.8GHz @ 5.1k ---> enough for multitasking.
Motherboard: ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO @ 6.5k ---> premium board.
Ram: Transcend 2GB DDR3 1333MHz C9 @ 2.9k ---> upgrade to 4Gb, based on work.
Hard Disk: Western Digital Caviar Green 1TB @ 4k
Optical Drives: LG 22X SATA DVD-RW @ 1.1k
Cabinet: Cooler Master Elite 360 @ 2.1k
PSU: FSP Saga II 350 Watts @ 1.7k ---> get 400W unit.

Total: 23.4k total will be below 24k surely. gave a premium stable board. a good PSU given so if later upgrade of storage won't hamper the PSU.

krishnandu.sarkar

Simply a DIGITian
Staff member
Corsair VX450 would cost you 3.8k.

+1 to Sam's config. You wont need Corsair VX450, the FSP one suggested by Sam would be enough to run the config along with some upgrades too(If not mid-end/high-end graphics card)

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
take my config.... exclude lcd(8k).... it comes around 28k.... is thet inside your budget???? you can swap proccy with phenom2*2 550 and exclude speakers and replace mobo with msi 785g e53 to cut cost.... it should then come down to around 23k-24k.... what say???? but i would suggest you going with sam's config.... best at that budget....

Last edited:

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
also will an AMD Phenom x4 fit my budget...???

will. have to get a lower grade mobo then. maybe Biostar TA785G3 HD + X4 955 = 4.3 + 7.9k = 12.2k. compare to Athlon II X4 + Asus = 11.6k.

as dad will use it for office purpose, a good, reliable board + a good value quad core will be best. rather than a very strong proccy + an average board.

rahul.007

bORn To RIse....
will. have to get a lower grade mobo then. maybe Biostar TA785G3 HD + X4 955 = 4.3 + 7.9k = 12.2k. compare to Athlon II X4 + Asus = 11.6k.

as dad will use it for office purpose, a good, reliable board + a good value quad core will be best. rather than a very strong proccy + an average board.

+1.... no need to get phenom 2*4 for basic office work and movie watching etc. only....

OP
Sid_gamer

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
I guess... as u guys have suggested it would be better if i go for the AMD Athlon II x 4 630 and a good board like the ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO...
What about the Cabinet ?? Is there a better option than the CM Elite 360 in the same price range ???

Cheers,
sid_gamer

coderunknown

Retired Forum Mod
I guess... as u guys have suggested it would be better if i go for the AMD Athlon II x 4 630 and a good board like the ASUS M4A785TD-V EVO...
What about the Cabinet ?? Is there a better option than the CM Elite 360 in the same price range ???

Cheers,
sid_gamer

as it is for office purpose. a sturdy, good looking cabby will be best: Collermaster Elite 360: Rs.2k (100% black & is mini tower actually)

get nzxt gamma.... 2.3k.... me also thinking of getting it.... great cabby....

its for office purpose. with gamma everyone will be starring at the cabby only :grin:

OP
Sid_gamer

Sid_gamer

Team Digit
^^
:lol: Right guys...It'll look as if it's something out of the world in an office...:rofl:

---------- Post added at 07:48 PM ---------- Previous post was at 07:46 PM ----------

So I think, I should better go with the CM Elite 360.....
Thanks for your help guys....If i change my mind on anything then i'll post again....
Thanks alot again...!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom