Need suggestions on power back up during power cut for light and fan

ajayritik

Technomancer
In our part we have quite frequent power cuts and now specially since rainy season round the corner. I need to decide whether I should go for an inverter. My main requirement is to have three lights and a fan running for not more than 1-2 hours. One of my friend suggested that there is an inverter available for Rs1250 which will give back up for only three CFL Lights. However since I need the lights to be lit up in two separate rooms I think have to invest in wiring etc if I go for this option. The other option would be to go for Emergency Lights branded which cost around Rs 1200 each but it will get expensive if I need 3 of them. The other option is inverter but I'm on tight budget currently so can't spend more than 2k on this. Based on the above requirement can someone suggest what kind of power wattage am I expected? Can I go for any low end inverter? I'm ready to spend more if something is reliable or worth it.

I dont need back up for any other electronic devices like TV etc.

Ricky

Cyborg Agent
2K for inverter.. well can't do . Even if you can arrange some inverter, you need battery which will cost way more than your budget. You may buy a second hand honda generator running on Kerosene in this range but that is too on your luck !

Top Bottom