Need Suggestions on getting hold of Yureka Mobile

ajayritik

Technomancer
Hi Guys,

I need help from guys here who already are in posession of Yureka mobile.
I need to know how can I ensure that I get this phone from Amazon.in site tomorrow.
I tried to get hold of one last week and unfortunately even though I had it in my cart I initiated the purchase after 15 mins of the online sale starting. Due to which I had option of buying it for Rs 12999.
Can someone please suggest me tips/suggestions to ensure I get hold of one tomorrow.
I'm sure there are many guys out there who would have tried and got hold of one.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
1. Login 15 minutes before the sale.
2. Keep refreshing the page every 2-3 minutes untill the count down reaches 1 minute mark.
3. Click Add to Cart as soon as the count down reaches 0.
4. If you were successful, proceed to check out immediately. If not, then try to get in the waitlist.
5. When in waitlist, if you see the option of Buy Now (or Add to cart), click it immediately.
6. Same as step 4.

ashs1

Padawan
Looks like i had gr8 luck while placing the order..got it easily using a crappy bsnl connection. :p

You can also ask a couple of friends to buy it for you.. Whoever gets it first in the cart, places the order & the rest of the guys can chill out..Whatsapp can be the mode of communication ;)

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
You can also ask a couple of friends to buy it for you.. Whoever gets it first in the cart, places the order & the rest of the guys can chill out..Whatsapp can be the mode of communication ;)
I guess for that all of them should have registered before monday. Sad part is except me nobody else registered.
So I would need to rely on myself.

- - - Updated - - -

for buying speed is your best friend. log in early and then refresh, refresh & refresh

And power cut is the worst enemy.

- - - Updated - - -

1. Login 15 minutes before the sale.
2. Keep refreshing the page every 2-3 minutes untill the count down reaches 1 minute mark.
3. Click Add to Cart as soon as the count down reaches 0.
4. If you were successful, proceed to check out immediately. If not, then try to get in the waitlist.
5. When in waitlist, if you see the option of Buy Now (or Add to cart), click it immediately.
6. Same as step 4.

In Step 4 can you tell more about how can somebody select the option waitlist in case they are not successful with getting hold of the product immediately?

- - - Updated - - -

Guys can someone suggest which link should I be in?

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
Crap I missed it again. My CC which has expired details were saved while making payment. When I tried to make payment it failed.
When I went back and tried again it's not working.
Placed order on COD it went through but says the price is Rs 12,500.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
^^So on COD it is still saying 12500, that's weird.

The Amazon CC is such a sick group. I called them exactly after 2:15 PM and he is telling you are not able to make purchase since it crossed 15 mins.

I have gone ahead and did COD, grand total at the bottom says 8999 but on the top it says 12500. I'm confused.

$hadow

Geek in making
The Amazon CC is such a sick group. I called them exactly after 2:15 PM and he is telling you are not able to make purchase since it crossed 15 mins.

I have gone ahead and did COD, grand total at the bottom says 8999 but on the top it says 12500. I'm confused.

May be there could be a bug with COD but at the end you are paying 9k for the device.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
May be there could be a bug with COD but at the end you are paying 9k for the device.

I have a feeling they will say purchase was made after 2:15 PM hence the price is justified at 12.5k so they will expect 12.5k and may not be 9k.
Anyways I thought when the product comes for COD I will tell him I will purchase only if its 9k otherwise I will tell him to take it back.
That should work right?

$hadow

Geek in making
I have a feeling they will say purchase was made after 2:15 PM hence the price is justified at 12.5k so they will expect 12.5k and may not be 9k.
Anyways I thought when the product comes for COD I will tell him I will purchase only if its 9k otherwise I will tell him to take it back.
That should work right?

If that works please tell me.

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
That should work right?
Ask Amazon India CC guys to correct the amount to 8999 instead of 12500.

OP
ajayritik

ajayritik

Technomancer
If that works please tell me.

Sure will do.
Do me a small favor if you can. Please register for the next sale for Yureka so that in case you are not interested I will take it

- - - Updated - - -

Ask Amazon India CC guys to correct the amount to 8999 instead of 12500.
@ Saiyan you mean to say shall I call them and inform that the pricing says 12.5k.
I have taken a screenshot of when the COD was placed. in the screenshot time says 2:27 PM .
They will tell " Since it's beyond 15 mins from when flash sale was ended you will have to shell out 12.5k."
If I call and discuss they may not send the COD delivery. So I'm thinking better to wait for the COD guy to come and then will decide.
What do you guys suggest?

SaiyanGoku

kamehameha!!
Sure will do.
Do me a small favor if you can. Please register for the next sale for Yureka so that in case you are not interested I will take it

- - - Updated - - -

@ Saiyan you mean to say shall I call them and inform that the pricing says 12.5k.
I have taken a screenshot of when the COD was placed. in the screenshot time says 2:27 PM .
They will tell " Since it's beyond 15 mins from when flash sale was ended you will have to shell out 12.5k."
If I call and discuss they may not send the COD delivery. So I'm thinking better to wait for the COD guy to come and then will decide.
What do you guys suggest?
You can also contact them via online chat option. Just tell them that payment page got stuck when you tried to pay with your card so decided to place a COD order instead but price got increased.

jasku

In the zone
I am not sure why are facing any issue, I decided adhoc to try for this phone, registered day before yesterday, logged in today at 1:52pm, started refresh from 1:59, at 2pm saw the link, added to cart and voila, it was there. I was also able to choose the COD, and add a Pudini case, it was pretty easy infact till 2:10pm it was only 87% claimed.

Top Bottom