Need Suggestion for New PC building

I suggested that but omega said the base variant isn't that good. What is the difference between noctua dh15 black and chromax black?
I never said that. NH D15 is a top air cooler along with Dark Rock Pro 4. OP wanted AIO, so suggested an AIO. I personally won't buy an AIO. Just don't want any chance of potential leakage in long run, I know AIOs have come a long way, still.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Agreed I have mixed up noctua dh15 and cm hyper 212. You said normal hyper 212 isn't good but black version is.
I goofed up coz noctua dh 15 also has a chromax black version.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
FE cards are decent if the case has good airflow and ambient temps are not too hot like peak summer of Delhi. Price wise they are too good to ignore today. But no point in talking about it unless you are 100% sure you can get one.
oh so FE is founder's Edition...

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
So this is an Updated build now. though i already sent the last update to my vendor. but I send him updated parts also for a quotation. many of my friends suggesting Intel over AMD as intel is for Loooong term( saying even offices has intel), even though AMD has improved since rise of ryzen

Build1:
CPU - Intel i9 10850K - 37k

CPU cooler - Artic Freezer || 240 - 8.8K;

Mobo - MSI MAPG Z490 TOMAHAWK - 20K

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz Gskill sniperX - 7.5k

GPU - As we had discussion will buy a cheap or second gpu for now(will update after a list i get from vendor)

M.2 SSD - WD SN550 500GB - 5k

HDD - WD/Seagate 1TB - 3k

PSU - Antec HCG 750W Gold - 7.9K

Cabinet - Deepcool Matrexx 55 4F / Lian Li 215 - 5K; whichever is available

This is Going 95K without temp gpu price. which is fine.

Vs
Build 2:
CPU - AMD Ryzen 3900X around 45k

CPU cooler - Artic Freezer || 240 - 8.8K;

Mobo - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk - 16.4k

RAM - 2x8GB DDR4 3600MHz Gskill sniperX - 7.5k

GPU - As we had discussion will buy a cheap or second gpu for now(will update after a list i get from vendor)

PSU - Antec HCG 750W Gold - 7.9K

Cabinet - Deepcool Matrexx 55 4F / Lian Li 215 - 5K; whichever is available

This is Going 99K without temp gpu price.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Ryzen CPUs don't run a 3600MHz at 3600MHz by default, maybe at 2400/2666MHz, so you have to go to BIOS & enable the XMP profile for the RAM. Manual tuning is memory OC stuff.

B550 Tomahawk is a great B550 mobo & sufficient for most. But you can go even cheaper if you want. IMO MSI B550 Gaming Plus at 14.5k is a great VFM mobo if you want to cut costs w/o sacrificing quality much. 3900X OC consumes up to 180W, I think:

View attachment 20318View attachment 20319
this B550 support max memory of 3200Mhz

this B550 support max memory of 3200Mhz
W/o XMP. You need XMP profiles (considered memory OC of sorts) for 3200+ MHz RAMs to function at its advertised speeds, like 3600MHz.
1622957410421.png

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
This is the Price quotation i received from the vendor MacIT, Mumbai

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3900X + Mobo - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk - 57k

CPU cooler - Artic Freezer || 240 - as expected not available with him, will search for more sellers.
He has Deepcool castle 240EX is available - 6.9K

RAM - 2x8GB 3200Mhz DDR4 Ripjaw - 8K. he doen;t have sniperX so i might buy ram from elsewhere

GPU - 2GB DDR 5 - 4.3k

PSU - Antec HCG 750W Gold - 7.5K

Cabinet - Deepcool Matrexx 55 4F - 5K* / Lian Li 215 - 6K*

Last edited:
This is the Price quotation i received from the vendor MacIT, Mumbai

CPU - AMD Ryzen 3900X + Mobo - MSI MAG B550 Tomahawk - 57k

CPU cooler - Artic Freezer || 240 - as expected not available with him, will search for more sellers.
He has Deepcool castle 240EX is available - 6.9K

RAM - 2x8GB 3200Mhz DDR4 Ripjaw - 8K. he doen;t have sniperX so i might buy ram from elsewhere

GPU - 2GB DDR 5 - 4.3k

PSU - Antec HCG 750W Gold - 7.5K

Cabinet - Deepcool Matrexx 55 4F - 5K* / Lian Li 215 - 6K*
Seems ok. He's likely charging 40k + 17k for CPU + mobo, not bad.
For cooler, ask about the price of CM ML240 V2 you mentioned earlier.

Which GPU is that?

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Seems ok. He's likely charging 40k + 17k for CPU + mobo, not bad.
For cooler, ask about the price of CM ML240 V2 you mentioned earlier.

Which GPU is that?
yaa seems fine to me too.
although that deepcool castle also better na compare to CM ML240.
also this gamerstrom is just name right?
gpu is very entry level. i have asked him for details

Last edited:
yaa seems fine to me too.
although that deepcool castle also better na compare to CM ML240.
also this gamerstrom is just name right?
gpu is very entry level. i have asked him for details
When I looked at in charts, it was more noisy than others. Look into reviews again & take a call. Ask what other options the seller has.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
Check with him if he has the upper variants. CM ml240 comes in lite , Regular , and Pro mirage. Regular/r should be around 8k and Pro/p should be around 10k. If his quoted price is reasonable you can go with these better variants.

If you find corsair then look at h100i as h100x is noisy.

The thermaltek 240 one in this list looks good.
*computerend.com/best-aio-liquid-cooler-under-10000-rs/

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Check with him if he has the upper variants. CM ml240 comes in lite , Regular , and Pro mirage. Regular/r should be around 8k and Pro/p should be around 10k. If his quoted price is reasonable you can go with these better variants.

If you find corsair then look at h100i as h100x is noisy.

The thermaltek 240 one in this list looks good.
*computerend.com/best-aio-liquid-cooler-under-10000-rs/
actually 9k is too much. as i already said 8K is the max i can go for. as artic freezer was worth a deal for few extra rupees.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
Also guys instead of waiting i am thinking to buy Gigabyte RTX 2060 super 8GB which is available and comes around 36K. coz waiting for rate to come down will not happen anytime soon. What you say??

*techguided.com/best-rtx-2060/

Last edited:

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
You should ask rptech to put you on the waitlist for 3060ti founders edition which is 36.5k. Once your name is registered they are bound to invite you to next sale. They have also cancelled recent sale as their website cant take the traffic. So act fast.

Where are you getting 2060 super for 36k? Its going for 56k at minimum right now and even that is not available.Since this system is for work consider getting the cheaper quadro for the time being. Quadros are available.

Last edited:
Also guys instead of waiting i am thinking to buy Gigabyte RTX 2060 super 8GB which is available and comes around 36K. coz waiting for rate to come down will not happen anytime soon. What you say??

*techguided.com/best-rtx-2060/
Considering current scenario, 2060S is at 36k is good. Although no chance you will get it, realistically for a new unit.

OP
T

Techkon9

Broken In
You should ask rptech to put you on the waitlist for 3060ti founders edition which is 36.5k. Once your name is registered they are bound to invite you to next sale. They have also cancelled recent sale as their website cant take the traffic. So act fast.

Where are you getting 2060 super for 36k? Its going for 56k at minimum right now and even that is not available.Since this system is for work consider getting the cheaper quadro for the time being. Quadros are available.
ok will do it. but how is founders edition cards are better than these third party like zotac,gigabyte??

TheSloth

The Slowest One

I think there is no waitlist on RPTech anymore. Its first come first serve basis on their web retail portal, just like it used to be on IRCTC.

aby geek

Cyborg Agent
I think there is no waitlist on RPTech anymore. Its first come first serve basis on their web retail portal, just like it used to be on IRCTC.
What I have understood so far is when you contact them they will assign you to the next scheduled sale. And only those select few will then get intimidated that the sale is live. If they cancel the sale they email you.
What I meant was that if they have specific sale intervals then if a sales slots are full they may consider the enquiring person for next sale.
If they are not that methodic they could atleast mention when will the next sale will be.

Since the recent sale was cancelled maybe op has a chance to get in whenever they reschedule it to.

Top Bottom