Need suggestion for building a 3D gaming PC

iTaher

Broken In
Guys, I need help in building a 3D gaming PC

1. What is the purpose of the computer? What all applications and games are you going to run? (Stupid answers like 'gaming' or 'office work' will not work. Be exact. Which games? Which applications? Avoid the word 'et cetera.')
Ans: I want the system to play dx11 games like Crysis 2, Batman AC, Battlefield 3, Mass Effect 3, Metro 2033: Last Light on ultra settings at 1080p on 3D :twisted:

2. What is your overall budget? If you can extend a bit for a more balanced configuration, then mention this too.
Ans:70K (upto 80k if required)

3. Planning to overclock?
Ans: yeah sure

4. Which Operating System are you planning to use?
Ans: Win 7 x64

5. How much hard drive space is needed?
Ans: I have a 1TB HDD, will need one more

6. Do you want to buy a monitor? If yes, please mention which screen size and resolution do you want. If you already have a monitor and want to reuse it, again mention the size and resolution of monitor you have.
Ans: yes, I need a 24" 3D monitor with 120 Hz frequency.

7. Which components you DON'T want to buy or which components you already have and plan on reusing?
Ans: I am gonna keep my Logitec MX518

8. When are you planning to buy the system?
Ans: In March (I can wait 2-3 months if prices of costly components are expected to come down.)

9. Have you ever built a desktop before or will this be done by an assembler?
Ans: yes I can build a system.

10. Where do you live? Are you buying locally? Are you open to buying stuff from online shops if you don't get locally?
Ans: Nagpur and I am open to every option as long as it gets me parts at cheapest rate on market.

11. Anything else which you would like to say?
I am also planning to add another gfx card in future as a PPU for realistic in-game physics. so please advice configuration accordingly...

Thanks!!!

rajatGod512

N00B Troller
Component | Make | Price Processor |Intel Core i5 2500k |12900
CPU Cooler |CM Hyper 212 Evo|1900
Motherboard |Gigabyte GA-Z68XP-UD3R|12200
RAM |G-skill Ripjaws X F3-12800CL9S-4GBXL x2|3300
DVD Writer |ASUS 24X Sata Black DVD|1150
PSU |SeaSonic SS-850AT|6300
Case |CM 690 II Advanced (USB 3.0 version)|5500
Monitor |Acer GD235HZ|17700
Keyboard |Microsoft Sidewinder X4|2300
Speakers |Edifier C2|3200
| Total |66450

You should probably wait 2 months nvidia kepler would be out by then and you could look into whats best for you in nvidia 3D. and prices may also fall during these months .You should also look for more monitor for more option .

Top Bottom