Need some help in courier tracking!!

amitava82

MMO Addict
Hey guys I was kinda bored today evening, so developed this site to track couriers! I had this on my mind quite sometime now. I do lot of shopping on ebay and other online sites and it's kinda hassle to track different couriers on different web sites. Now, the problem is I don't know that many courier companies or I don't have tracking number to test them. So far I got 13 on my list and I used random numbers to test and as expected, I got no result from any of those sites (except DTDC)! :mrgreen:

So, I request you guys to test the site and please send me any courier companies you may know (with a valid tracking number if possible) using feedback form and I'll add them. Also, suggestions, feedback and criticisms are welcome :-D

And the site is TrackMyCourier

FilledVoid

Who stole my Alpaca!
Haha neat. I used a traking number from professional and I do get the details :) . But theres going to be a huge list of couriers all around India and I'm pretty sure most of the cheaper ones don;t have any form of tracking on them either !

Anyway the couriers I use are already on the list :) . Good job!

You have the tracking number I sent you don't you ? If not let me know on Messenger Ill send you it .

Top Bottom