Need some gadgets.....

Status
Not open for further replies.

luckysmeg

Broken In
Hello Friends!

I want to buy some gadgets for my personnel use,can you pls suggest me,which will be good in the budget(specified) and compatiable with my PC n Mobile.....

My PC configuration :
Intel Pentium 4 2.40 Ghz
1 Gb Ram
Mercury PI865GM motherboard
a 160 Gb Hdd,a 80 GB Hdd.

I want to have a Graphics card (AGP preferred),it'll be good if it supports DirectX10,have good memory, so that i can play good games on it.It may have a s-video port for TV out.My Budget is 5k.I also want to know which cable is good for TV-out,Is it S-video to RCA or Vga cable,pls suggest.......

i want to have a decent black colour Cabinet,Don't have much knowledge about them,so pls suggest...My budget is 1.5k.

I also need a portable HDD case for my portable 80 GB hdd,can you pls tell what should i ask for it,any special feature etc,i feel it may cost around Rs. 600.

i want to have good quality in-ear earphones,for my Nokia 5800 XM i.e with a 3.5 mm jack...pls suggest,i can pay 1-1.5k for it

Total budget for all the above stuff is under 10k,i can adjust price among all the stuff.

Pls reply....
Lokesh Chhabra.....

Arnab boss

In the zone
Well dude I don't think there r any agp cards in the market with dx 10 support... And now all cards come in a pci slot so don't expect 2 much...?

U will get nvidia 6 series cards or 7 s in agp but u have 2 search it....!

what u can do is change ur motherboard with a pci ex slot mobo price will b within 2 to 2.5k and then go 4 a nvidia 9 series card my pic would b 9600 gt @ 5.2k...'

And 4 case log to www.zebronics.com u will find a lot of cases within ur budget...'

4 hdd case I think go 4 intex ,frontech and c all r in average and prices btwn 4k...' 4 earphone I think chinese ipod earphones r much better and prices btwn 700 to 800 bucks...! As nokia phones r all assembled in china now and all parts 1 chinese so no diff is there...?

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
Thanx a lot for your reply...
Do you mean no AGP graphics card are developed now,but as far as i remeber,AGP slots were good for Graphics cards,,

I also have PCI slots on MyMotherboard...
Is 9600 gt a good Gaming card,will it be compatiable with my system configuration.
Secondly it does not have Vga port on it,it have 2 DVI and a S-video port,can i connect my monitor with old VGA port?

can you pls tel me some more choices on graphic cards..preferably one under 4k.

I had a look on www.zebronics.com ,they have a good collection of cabinets,but no price mentioned...anyways i will chck out some on the shop...

i havn't found any hdd case yet,but will enquire on shop...

i need in-ear earphones,it can be any for listening on any mp3 player,not particularly on my mobile...

anyways thanx a lot...

Lokesh Chhabra....

Well dude I don't think there r any agp cards in the market with dx 10 support... And now all cards come in a pci slot so don't expect 2 much...?

U will get nvidia 6 series cards or 7 s in agp but u have 2 search it....!

what u can do is change ur motherboard with a pci ex slot mobo price will b within 2 to 2.5k and then go 4 a nvidia 9 series card my pic would b 9600 gt @ 5.2k...'

And 4 case log to www.zebronics.com u will find a lot of cases within ur budget...'

4 hdd case I think go 4 intex ,frontech and c all r in average and prices btwn 4k...' 4 earphone I think chinese ipod earphones r much better and prices btwn 700 to 800 bucks...! As nokia phones r all assembled in china now and all parts 1 chinese so no diff is there...?

Arnab boss

In the zone
xfx 9600 gt is a good card with 512 ddr3 ram.u can play all latest games in mid and high resolutions...'

And 4 ur agp prob it has an agp to dvi converter plug in the box...' so no need to worry... But it will need pci express 2 so check with ur mobo or enquire to shops...!

Nokia earphones r made in china only so check out in some mobile shops 4 urs...'

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
The card seems really good.i checked it on Nvidia website....really good suggestion

I got confused by your agp-dvi point....actually i was asking that my monitor have a D-Sub 15 pin port(i got the name from digit...),the one in blue we had in older systems(CRTs),so is there a way to connect my D-Sub 15 pin port monitor to DVI on card?
*www.qantas-hk.com/images/D-SUB4.jpgIts the port i have on my monitor...

I think my earphone point is not clear,actually i m not looking for specific one(nokia).It can be of any company but should have good quality and should be in-ear.it can be from SOny,creative...any....

*store.whsle.biz/images/Sony%20MDR-EX51LP%20In-Ear%20Earphones%20(Black).jpg
A pic of in-ear earphones...

Secondly,can you also help me on Digicam,,,

here is the thread link
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1097864#post1097864

xfx 9600 gt is a good card with 512 ddr3 ram.u can play all latest games in mid and high resolutions...'

And 4 ur agp prob it has an agp to dvi converter plug in the box...' so no need to worry... But it will need pci express 2 so check with ur mobo or enquire to shops...!

Nokia earphones r made in china only so check out in some mobile shops 4 urs...'

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
The card seems really good.i checked it on Nvidia website....really good suggestion

I got confused by your agp-dvi point....actually i was asking that my monitor have a D-Sub 15 pin port(i got the name from digit...),the one in blue we had in older systems(CRTs),so is there a way to connect my D-Sub 15 pin port monitor to DVI on card?
*www.qantas-hk.com/images/D-SUB4.jpgIts the port i have on my monitor...

I think my earphone point is not clear,actually i m not looking for specific one(nokia).It can be of any company but should have good quality and should be in-ear.it can be from SOny,creative...any....

*store.whsle.biz/images/Sony%20MDR-EX51LP%20In-Ear%20Earphones%20(Black).jpg
A pic of in-ear earphones...

Secondly,can you also help me on Digicam,,,

here is the thread link
*www.thinkdigit.com/forum/showthread.php?p=1097864#post1097864
One thing more,should i buy all these stuff from Faridabad market,or from Nehru Place,delhi?

Arnab boss

In the zone
Look dude as 4 the port I told u abt it , the card comes with a dvi to vga means the port u have it...and u can easily connect it via conecter...' if its not there then it is available in market just look around...'

And 4 earphone I also told u that all nokia phones and accessories r now made in china , so u can check @ any local mobile stores .. And it is a pin jack so many chinese ipods comes in this format so just check it....!

And 4 digcam go 4 sony cybershot / samsung i8 or kodak....'

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
Ok.Actually i got a bit confused on ports,now i got it..

anyways thanx a lot for the information....

At last,awesome suggestion for Graphic card,Thanx a lot....a special thanx for it...

I'll reply back when i buy the stuff,probable this friday...

Thanx.......

Lokesh Chhabra.....

Look dude as 4 the port I told u abt it , the card comes with a dvi to vga means the port u have it...and u can easily connect it via conecter...' if its not there then it is available in market just look around...'

And 4 earphone I also told u that all nokia phones and accessories r now made in china , so u can check @ any local mobile stores .. And it is a pin jack so many chinese ipods comes in this format so just check it....!

And 4 digcam go 4 sony cybershot / samsung i8 or kodak....'

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
Hello Friends...

Someone told me about ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB,priced around 5k,

So which one is better

-ATI Radeon HD 4670 512MB
-Nvidia 9600 gt

Ichecked 9600 gt on ebay,the price was around 8k,,,

is it the real price of 9600 gt,or 5.2k,mentioned above?

Pls reply
Lokesh Chhabra

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
Hello Friends!

I bought some of the gadgets,,,

Not a Graphics card (as AGP is required)..

Got a black colour Cabinet from ICOOL,for RS. 1350..

Got the portable HDD case for Rs. 150.

No earphones yet,planned to have a chinese one,as recommended above,from Faridabad market......

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
First of all sorry to all members on this forum.
Since i was not properly aware of my system,asked for something wrong...

Now,correcting my mistake..
My PC configuration :
Intel Pentium 4 2.40 Ghz

1 Gb Ram
Mercury PI865GM motherboard (AGP and PCI slots,,,N PCI E)
a 160 Gb Hdd,a 80 GB Hdd.

I want to have a Graphics card (AGP ONLY),it'll be good if it supports DirectX10,have good memory(i think 512 is k), so that i can play good games on it.It may have a s-video port for TV out.My Budget is 5k,it will fall below this range only,as i feel...

Got a Vga cable,but not able to connect my TV with Laptop,,,The TV screen shows multiple running lines,like some wrong signals are being passed.......
Is there any way to correct it?

Pls reply
Lokesh Chhabra

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
yes,you told 9600GT,but its a PCIE card,but i need an AGP.i don't know where to get info abt it,as very few of these are available in the market......

I also feel like that there is some setting problem with VGA cable,but i m not able to make it out.....

Can you pls suggest some good AGP cards,so i ask for them in the market,and may get a hand on one?

I told u earlier go 4 9600 gt....'

4 ur cable I think a vga cable should work if not check settings...'

Arnab boss

In the zone
In vga I think nvidia 5600 fx if available and 6 or 7 series....'

But u won't b able to play latest games as it won't support it....!

I would suggest buy a pcie mobo and a 9600 gt with it...'

Bcoz it will b a waste of money to buy an agp cards...?

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
I totally agree to your point,and have decided to drop the plan...

But can you tell me the price for a motherboard,a processor,and 1 GB RAM,if i wish to upgrade my PC....

How much will all this cost and must also have future upgrading possibility.Also specify the config of your reply..

Pls reply..
Lokesh Chhabra

In vga I think nvidia 5600 fx if available and 6 or 7 series....'

But u won't b able to play latest games as it won't support it....!

I would suggest buy a pcie mobo and a 9600 gt with it...'

Bcoz it will b a waste of money to buy an agp cards...?

acewin

Point Blanc
dear decide on the total budget you wanna spend to get the upgrade.
PC omponents are dirt cheap right now compared to the spec they hold.

Hear is your deal

2GB 800FSB transcend/kingston - 1.2K
1GB RAM stick costs 800 bucks

good mobos starting from 2K to 20K same for processors. You need to get on upperlimit of your budget then only proccy+ mobo combo can be suggested. You can get a good config in 20-25K(m talking about whole CPU without monitor you can include keyboard mouse in this price) with good gfx performance

OP
luckysmeg

luckysmeg

Broken In
So,i may need to postpone my plan...

can you pls suggest motherboard-processor and Graphics card combination under 10 k and 15k....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom