need solaris4amd64

Status
Not open for further replies.

red

Broken In
hi
i need solaris 10 for amd64 . if anyone is willing to share please inform me . i will pay for the cds and the courier
thanks-a-lot

OP
R

red

Broken In
chennai

dude
please help me out . i'm in desperate need of some stable OS which i can live with for the rest of my life . i'm through with tryin out linux distros and bsds . they are good especially the bsds but the linuxes are more or less the same and their 64 bit versions offer nothing more than the 32 bit .
pleeeease!
sunder

pradeep_chauhan

Cyborg Agent
ok not a problem where are you? I have the solaris 10 CD (total 5) are you in bangalore? Solaris is the stable OS personified Its thread implimentation is the best linux does not even come close. Its a good choice and with now it going open source its a win win situation for all.

OP
R

red

Broken In
dear pradeep
i stay in chennai
did u get my mail . cant trust gmail these days . i had sent u my address and all .
regards
red

OP
R

red

Broken In
red here

i dont have a stable contact no . i could call u if u would .
i'd greatly appreciate if u could courier the 5 cds to me . i will send u a moneyorder for the cost u may have to bear . i hope that isnt much trouble . i'v sent u a PM . jus in case that doesnt work this is my id
"redsun_666@yahoo.co.in"
please do help me out
regards

OP
R

red

Broken In
????

what happen?
no replies ?
please do help me out . u can say when u want the money to reach u and get to a courier office when u find time . is that too mch to ask for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom